Regime Change At Federal Reserve?Here's everything you need to know (including three steps to take to profit).
7 Day Trial
ALL ACCESS PASS
The Results Are In: Bryan Perry's "Million-Dollar Beta Test"Click here to see how these extraordinary trading gains came to pass...and find out what Bryan has planned for the rest of 2023 - his fourth and final Beta Test.
- The current trend is relatively stagnant and GNLN is experiencing buying pressure, which is a positive indicator for future bullish movement.
Greenlane Holdings Price Chart Indicators
|Moving Averages||Level||Buy or Sell|
Greenlane Holdings Technical Analysis Indicators
|Chart Indicators||Level||Buy or Sell|
|MACD (12, 26):||0||Buy|
|Relative Strength Index (14 RSI):||54.67||Buy|
|Chaikin Money Flow:||13941||-|
|Bollinger Bands||Level||Buy or Sell|
|Bollinger Bands (25):||(0.51 - 0.57)||Buy|
|Bollinger Bands (100):||(0.55 - 0.87)||Sell|
Greenlane Holdings Technical Analysis
|Nov 24||Nov 27||Nov 28||Nov 29||Nov 30||Dec 1||Dec 4||Dec 5||Dec 6||Dec 7|
|Technical Analysis: Buy or Sell?|
|MACD (12, 26):|
|Relative Strength Index (14 RSI):|
|Bollinger Bands (25):|
|Bollinger Bands (100):|
Technical Analysis for Greenlane Holdings Stock
Is Greenlane Holdings Stock a Buy?
- Greenlane Holdings share price is 0.59 while GNLN 8-day simple moving average is 0.57, which is a Buy signal.
- The stock price of GNLN is 0.59 while Greenlane Holdings 20-day SMA is 0.54, which makes it a Buy.
- Greenlane Holdings 50-day simple moving average is 0.57 while GNLN share price is 0.59, making it a Buy technically.
- GNLN stock price is 0.59 and Greenlane Holdings 200-day simple moving average is 1.77, creating a Sell signal.
GNLN Technical Analysis vs Fundamental Analysis
Greenlane Holdings Stock Info
Price in USD:
Greenlane Holdings 52-Week Range
Greenlane Holdings (GNLN) is a Sell
Greenlane Holdings Share Price Forecast
What is the Greenlane Holdings stock price today?
The Greenlane Holdings stock price is 0.59 USD today.
Will GNLN stock go up or go down?
Greenlane Holdings> share price is forecast to RISE/FALL based on technical indicators
Is Greenlane Holdings overvalued?
According to simple moving average, exponential moving average, oscillators, and other technical indicators, Greenlane Holdings is overvalued.
Is Greenlane Holdings Stock a Buy?
- Greenlane Holdings share price is 0.59 while GNLN 8-day exponential moving average is 0.57, which is a Buy signal.
- The stock price of GNLN is 0.59 while Greenlane Holdings 20-day EMA is 0.56, which makes it a Buy.
- Greenlane Holdings 50-day exponential moving average is 0.62 while GNLN share price is 0.59, making it a Sell technically.
- GNLN stock price is 0.59 and Greenlane Holdings 200-day simple moving average is 7.96, creating a Sell signal.
Fundamental Analysis of Greenlane Holdings
Is Greenlane Holdings a good investment?
- Analysts estimate an earnings increase this quarter of $0.00 per share, a decrease next quarter of $0.00 per share, an increase this year of $6.10 per share, and a decrease next year of $0.00 per share.
Technical Analysis of Greenlane Holdings
Should I short Greenlane Holdings stock?
- GNLN Moving Average Covergence Divergence (MACD) indicator is 0, suggesting Greenlane Holdings is a Buy
- Greenlane Holdings Relative Strength Index (RSI) is 54.67, which suggest Greenlane Holdings is overbought
- The Bollinger Bands (25) for Greenlane Holdings is (0.51 - 0.57), which suggest Greenlane Holdings is a Sell
- The Bollinger Bands (100) for Greenlane Holdings is (0.55 - 0.87), which suggest Greenlane Holdings is a Sell
* Greenlane Holdings stock forecasts short-term for next days and weeks may differ from long term prediction for next month and year based on timeline differences.