7 Day Trial
ALL ACCESS PASS
- The current trend is relatively stagnant and GLW is experiencing buying pressure, which is a positive indicator for future bullish movement.
Corning Price Chart Indicators
|Moving Averages||Level||Buy or Sell|
Corning Technical Analysis Indicators
|Chart Indicators||Level||Buy or Sell|
|MACD (12, 26):||-1.14||Sell|
|Relative Strength Index (14 RSI):||47.76||Sell|
|Chaikin Money Flow:||6103979||-|
|Bollinger Bands||Level||Buy or Sell|
|Bollinger Bands (25):||(30.28 - 33.62)||Sell|
|Bollinger Bands (100):||(31.75 - 35.85)||Sell|
Corning Technical Analysis
|Technical Analysis: Buy or Sell?|
|MACD (12, 26):|
|Relative Strength Index (14 RSI):|
|Bollinger Bands (25):|
|Bollinger Bands (100):|
Technical Analysis for Corning Stock
Is Corning Stock a Buy?
- Corning share price is 31.53 while GLW 8-day simple moving average is 29.96, which is a Buy signal.
- The stock price of GLW is 31.53 while Corning 20-day SMA is 31.50, which makes it a Buy.
- Corning 50-day simple moving average is 34.01 while GLW share price is 31.53, making it a Sell technically.
- GLW stock price is 31.53 and Corning 200-day simple moving average is 35.77, creating a Sell signal.
GLW Technical Analysis vs Fundamental Analysis
Corning Stock Info
Price in USD:
Corning 52-Week Range
Corning (GLW) is a Sell
Corning Share Price Forecast
What is the Corning stock price today?
The Corning stock price is 31.53 USD today.
Will GLW stock go up or go down?
Corning> share price is forecast to RISE/FALL based on technical indicators
Is Corning overvalued?
According to simple moving average, exponential moving average, oscillators, and other technical indicators, Corning is overvalued.
Is Corning Stock a Buy?
- Corning share price is 31.53 while GLW 8-day exponential moving average is 30.37, which is a Buy signal.
- The stock price of GLW is 31.53 while Corning 20-day EMA is 31.36, which makes it a Buy.
- Corning 50-day exponential moving average is 32.86 while GLW share price is 31.53, making it a Sell technically.
- GLW stock price is 31.53 and Corning 200-day simple moving average is 35.16, creating a Sell signal.
Fundamental Analysis of Corning
Is Corning a good investment?
- Analysts estimate an earnings increase this quarter of $0.13 per share, a decrease next quarter of $0.00 per share, an increase this year of $0.15 per share, and an increase next year of $0.24 per share.
Technical Analysis of Corning
Should I short Corning stock?
- GLW Moving Average Covergence Divergence (MACD) indicator is -1.14, suggesting Corning is a Sell
- Corning Relative Strength Index (RSI) is 47.76, which suggest Corning is oversold
- The Bollinger Bands (25) for Corning is (30.28 - 33.62), which suggest Corning is a Sell
- The Bollinger Bands (100) for Corning is (31.75 - 35.85), which suggest Corning is a Sell
* Corning stock forecasts short-term for next days and weeks may differ from long term prediction for next month and year based on timeline differences.