7 Day Trial
ALL ACCESS PASS
- Based on the share price being below its 5, 20 & 50 day exponential moving averages, the current trend is considered strongly bearish and EXC is experiencing selling pressure, which indicates risk of future bearish movement.
Exelon Price Chart Indicators
|Moving Averages||Level||Buy or Sell|
Exelon Technical Analysis Indicators
|Chart Indicators||Level||Buy or Sell|
|MACD (12, 26):||-1.66||Sell|
|Relative Strength Index (14 RSI):||18.44||Sell|
|Chaikin Money Flow:||-7337262||-|
|Bollinger Bands||Level||Buy or Sell|
|Bollinger Bands (25):||(40.69 - 45.27)||Sell|
|Bollinger Bands (100):||(42.48 - 47.3)||Sell|
Exelon Technical Analysis
|Technical Analysis: Buy or Sell?|
|MACD (12, 26):|
|Relative Strength Index (14 RSI):|
|Bollinger Bands (25):|
|Bollinger Bands (100):|
Technical Analysis for Exelon Stock
Is Exelon Stock a Buy?
- Exelon share price is 37.46 while EXC 8-day simple moving average is 40.13, which is a Sell signal.
- The stock price of EXC is 37.46 while Exelon 20-day SMA is 42.62, which makes it a Sell.
- Exelon 50-day simple moving average is 44.25 while EXC share price is 37.46, making it a Sell technically.
- EXC stock price is 37.46 and Exelon 200-day simple moving average is 45.92, creating a Sell signal.
EXC Technical Analysis vs Fundamental Analysis
Exelon Stock Info
Price in USD:
Exelon 52-Week Range
Exelon (EXC) is a Buy
Exelon Share Price Forecast
What is the Exelon stock price today?
The Exelon stock price is 37.46 USD today.
Will EXC stock go up or go down?
Exelon> share price is forecast to RISE/FALL based on technical indicators
Is Exelon overvalued?
According to simple moving average, exponential moving average, oscillators, and other technical indicators, Exelon is not overvalued.
Is Exelon Stock a Buy?
- Exelon share price is 37.46 while EXC 8-day exponential moving average is 39.84, which is a Sell signal.
- The stock price of EXC is 37.46 while Exelon 20-day EMA is 41.83, which makes it a Sell.
- Exelon 50-day exponential moving average is 43.50 while EXC share price is 37.46, making it a Sell technically.
- EXC stock price is 37.46 and Exelon 200-day simple moving average is 43.71, creating a Sell signal.
Fundamental Analysis of Exelon
Is Exelon a good investment?
- Analysts estimate an earnings decrease this quarter of $0.05 per share, a decrease next quarter of $0.00 per share, a decrease this year of $0.41 per share, and an increase next year of $0.15 per share.
Technical Analysis of Exelon
Should I short Exelon stock?
- EXC Moving Average Covergence Divergence (MACD) indicator is -1.66, suggesting Exelon is a Sell
- Exelon Relative Strength Index (RSI) is 18.44, which suggest Exelon is oversold
- The Bollinger Bands (25) for Exelon is (40.69 - 45.27), which suggest Exelon is a Sell
- The Bollinger Bands (100) for Exelon is (42.48 - 47.3), which suggest Exelon is a Sell
* Exelon stock forecasts short-term for next days and weeks may differ from long term prediction for next month and year based on timeline differences.