Your Chance To Invest In The Green Energy Revolution!Don't miss this one - click for more info and ADD THIS COMPANY TO YOUR WATCHLIST!
7 Day Trial
ALL ACCESS PASS
New Year, New Trades, Try A.I. TodayLearn to forecast trends with up to 87.4% proven accuracy -> Register Here
- Based on the share price being below its 5, 20 & 50 day exponential moving averages, the current trend is considered strongly bearish and EVRG is experiencing selling pressure, which indicates risk of future bearish movement.
Evergy Price Chart Indicators
|Moving Averages||Level||Buy or Sell|
Evergy Technical Analysis Indicators
|Chart Indicators||Level||Buy or Sell|
|MACD (12, 26):||-0.3||Sell|
|Relative Strength Index (14 RSI):||49.78||Sell|
|Chaikin Money Flow:||-793660||-|
|Bollinger Bands||Level||Buy or Sell|
|Bollinger Bands (25):||(61.14 - 64.08)||Sell|
|Bollinger Bands (100):||(58.34 - 65.4)||Sell|
Evergy Technical Analysis
|Technical Analysis: Buy or Sell?|
|MACD (12, 26):|
|Relative Strength Index (14 RSI):|
|Bollinger Bands (25):|
|Bollinger Bands (100):|
Technical Analysis for Evergy Stock
Is Evergy Stock a Buy?
- Evergy share price is 61.40 while EVRG 8-day simple moving average is 60.85, which is a Buy signal.
- The stock price of EVRG is 61.40 while Evergy 20-day SMA is 62.54, which makes it a Sell.
- Evergy 50-day simple moving average is 61.29 while EVRG share price is 61.40, making it a Buy technically.
- EVRG stock price is 61.40 and Evergy 200-day simple moving average is 64.75, creating a Sell signal.
EVRG Technical Analysis vs Fundamental Analysis
Evergy Stock Info
Price in USD:
Evergy 52-Week Range
Evergy (EVRG) is a Buy
Evergy Share Price Forecast
What is the Evergy stock price today?
The Evergy stock price is 61.40 USD today.
Will EVRG stock go up or go down?
Evergy> share price is forecast to RISE/FALL based on technical indicators
Is Evergy overvalued?
According to simple moving average, exponential moving average, oscillators, and other technical indicators, Evergy is not overvalued.
Is Evergy Stock a Buy?
- Evergy share price is 61.40 while EVRG 8-day exponential moving average is 61.38, which is a Buy signal.
- The stock price of EVRG is 61.40 while Evergy 20-day EMA is 61.90, which makes it a Sell.
- Evergy 50-day exponential moving average is 61.86 while EVRG share price is 61.40, making it a Sell technically.
- EVRG stock price is 61.40 and Evergy 200-day simple moving average is 63.41, creating a Sell signal.
Fundamental Analysis of Evergy
Is Evergy a good investment?
- Analysts estimate an earnings increase this quarter of $0.02 per share, a decrease next quarter of $0.00 per share, an increase this year of $0.09 per share, and an increase next year of $0.30 per share.
Technical Analysis of Evergy
Should I short Evergy stock?
- EVRG Moving Average Covergence Divergence (MACD) indicator is -0.3, suggesting Evergy is a Sell
- Evergy Relative Strength Index (RSI) is 49.78, which suggest Evergy is oversold
- The Bollinger Bands (25) for Evergy is (61.14 - 64.08), which suggest Evergy is a Sell
- The Bollinger Bands (100) for Evergy is (58.34 - 65.4), which suggest Evergy is a Sell
* Evergy stock forecasts short-term for next days and weeks may differ from long term prediction for next month and year based on timeline differences.