Equifax Stock Price Chart
Is it possible to have a crash proof portfolio?See important Reg A disclosures: Masterworks.com/cd
7 Day Trial
ALL ACCESS PASS
Secure Your Family's Future in 15 Seconds With Gold-IRATake 15 Seconds to get the FREE Inflation Survival Plan and ensure your family's financial security.
- Based on the share price being below its 5, 20 & 50 day exponential moving averages, the current trend is considered strongly bearish and EFX is experiencing buying pressure, which is a positive indicator for future bullish movement.
Equifax Price Chart Indicators
|Moving Averages||Level||Buy or Sell|
Equifax Technical Analysis Indicators
|Chart Indicators||Level||Buy or Sell|
|MACD (12, 26):||-2.71||Sell|
|Relative Strength Index (14 RSI):||43.08||Sell|
|Chaikin Money Flow:||566436||-|
|Bollinger Bands||Level||Buy or Sell|
|Bollinger Bands (25):||(196.86 - 204.9)||Sell|
|Bollinger Bands (100):||(186.66 - 215.48)||Sell|
Equifax Technical Analysis
|Technical Analysis: Buy or Sell?|
|MACD (12, 26):|
|Relative Strength Index (14 RSI):|
|Bollinger Bands (25):|
|Bollinger Bands (100):|
Technical Analysis for Equifax Stock
Is Equifax Stock a Buy?
- Equifax share price is 197.58 while EFX 8-day simple moving average is 199.39, which is a Sell signal.
- The stock price of EFX is 197.58 while Equifax 20-day SMA is 199.83, which makes it a Sell.
- Equifax 50-day simple moving average is 209.65 while EFX share price is 197.58, making it a Sell technically.
- EFX stock price is 197.58 and Equifax 200-day simple moving average is 194.27, creating a Buy signal.
EFX Technical Analysis vs Fundamental Analysis
Equifax Stock Info
Price in USD:
Equifax 52-Week Range
Equifax (EFX) is a Sell
Equifax Share Price Forecast
What is the Equifax stock price today?
The Equifax stock price is 197.58 USD today.
Will EFX stock go up or go down?
Equifax> share price is forecast to RISE/FALL based on technical indicators
Is Equifax overvalued?
According to simple moving average, exponential moving average, oscillators, and other technical indicators, Equifax is overvalued.
Is Equifax Stock a Buy?
- Equifax share price is 197.58 while EFX 8-day exponential moving average is 198.59, which is a Sell signal.
- The stock price of EFX is 197.58 while Equifax 20-day EMA is 200.81, which makes it a Sell.
- Equifax 50-day exponential moving average is 203.49 while EFX share price is 197.58, making it a Sell technically.
- EFX stock price is 197.58 and Equifax 200-day simple moving average is 202.30, creating a Sell signal.
Fundamental Analysis of Equifax
Is Equifax a good investment?
- Analysts estimate an earnings decrease this quarter of $0.34 per share, a decrease next quarter of $0.00 per share, a decrease this year of $0.35 per share, and an increase next year of $1.93 per share.
Technical Analysis of Equifax
Should I short Equifax stock?
- EFX Moving Average Covergence Divergence (MACD) indicator is -2.71, suggesting Equifax is a Sell
- Equifax Relative Strength Index (RSI) is 43.08, which suggest Equifax is oversold
- The Bollinger Bands (25) for Equifax is (196.86 - 204.9), which suggest Equifax is a Sell
- The Bollinger Bands (100) for Equifax is (186.66 - 215.48), which suggest Equifax is a Sell
* Equifax stock forecasts short-term for next days and weeks may differ from long term prediction for next month and year based on timeline differences.