7 Day Trial
ALL ACCESS PASS
- Based on the share price being below its 5, 20 & 50 day exponential moving averages, the current trend is considered strongly bearish and DNOW is experiencing selling pressure, which indicates risk of future bearish movement.
NOW Price Chart Indicators
|Moving Averages||Level||Buy or Sell|
NOW Technical Analysis Indicators
|Chart Indicators||Level||Buy or Sell|
|MACD (12, 26):||-0.3||Sell|
|Relative Strength Index (14 RSI):||27.64||Sell|
|Chaikin Money Flow:||-800834||-|
|Bollinger Bands||Level||Buy or Sell|
|Bollinger Bands (25):||(10.66 - 12.32)||Sell|
|Bollinger Bands (100):||(9.88 - 11.62)||Sell|
NOW Technical Analysis
|Technical Analysis: Buy or Sell?|
|MACD (12, 26):|
|Relative Strength Index (14 RSI):|
|Bollinger Bands (25):|
|Bollinger Bands (100):|
Technical Analysis for NOW Stock
Is NOW Stock a Buy?
- NOW share price is 9.31 while DNOW 8-day simple moving average is 10.78, which is a Sell signal.
- The stock price of DNOW is 9.31 while NOW 20-day SMA is 11.46, which makes it a Sell.
- NOW 50-day simple moving average is 11.10 while DNOW share price is 9.31, making it a Sell technically.
- DNOW stock price is 9.31 and NOW 200-day simple moving average is 10.22, creating a Sell signal.
DNOW Technical Analysis vs Fundamental Analysis
NOW Stock Info
Price in USD:
NOW 52-Week Range
NOW (DNOW) is a Sell
NOW Share Price Forecast
What is the NOW stock price today?
The NOW stock price is 9.31 USD today.
Will DNOW stock go up or go down?
NOW> share price is forecast to RISE/FALL based on technical indicators
Is NOW overvalued?
According to simple moving average, exponential moving average, oscillators, and other technical indicators, NOW is overvalued.
Is NOW Stock a Buy?
- NOW share price is 9.31 while DNOW 8-day exponential moving average is 10.56, which is a Sell signal.
- The stock price of DNOW is 9.31 while NOW 20-day EMA is 11.06, which makes it a Sell.
- NOW 50-day exponential moving average is 11.06 while DNOW share price is 9.31, making it a Sell technically.
- DNOW stock price is 9.31 and NOW 200-day simple moving average is 10.35, creating a Sell signal.
Fundamental Analysis of NOW
Is NOW a good investment?
- Analysts estimate an earnings increase this quarter of $0.22 per share, an increase next quarter of $0.02 per share, an increase this year of $0.75 per share, and an increase next year of $0.16 per share.
Technical Analysis of NOW
Should I short NOW stock?
- DNOW Moving Average Covergence Divergence (MACD) indicator is -0.3, suggesting NOW is a Sell
- NOW Relative Strength Index (RSI) is 27.64, which suggest NOW is oversold
- The Bollinger Bands (25) for NOW is (10.66 - 12.32), which suggest NOW is a Sell
- The Bollinger Bands (100) for NOW is (9.88 - 11.62), which suggest NOW is a Sell
* NOW stock forecasts short-term for next days and weeks may differ from long term prediction for next month and year based on timeline differences.