7 Day Trial
ALL ACCESS PASS
- The current trend is relatively stagnant and DLTR is experiencing slight selling pressure.
Dollar Tree Price Chart Indicators
|Moving Averages||Level||Buy or Sell|
Dollar Tree Technical Analysis Indicators
|Chart Indicators||Level||Buy or Sell|
|MACD (12, 26):||-2.97||Sell|
|Relative Strength Index (14 RSI):||48.42||Sell|
|Chaikin Money Flow:||-232210||-|
|Bollinger Bands||Level||Buy or Sell|
|Bollinger Bands (25):||(136.95 - 142.59)||Buy|
|Bollinger Bands (100):||(141.96 - 167.08)||Sell|
Dollar Tree Technical Analysis
|Technical Analysis: Buy or Sell?|
|MACD (12, 26):|
|Relative Strength Index (14 RSI):|
|Bollinger Bands (25):|
|Bollinger Bands (100):|
Technical Analysis for Dollar Tree Stock
Is Dollar Tree Stock a Buy?
- Dollar Tree share price is 142.15 while DLTR 8-day simple moving average is 138.78, which is a Buy signal.
- The stock price of DLTR is 142.15 while Dollar Tree 20-day SMA is 140.41, which makes it a Buy.
- Dollar Tree 50-day simple moving average is 151.23 while DLTR share price is 142.15, making it a Sell technically.
- DLTR stock price is 142.15 and Dollar Tree 200-day simple moving average is 151.09, creating a Sell signal.
DLTR Technical Analysis vs Fundamental Analysis
Dollar Tree Stock Info
Price in USD:
Dollar Tree 52-Week Range
Dollar Tree (DLTR) is a Buy
Dollar Tree Share Price Forecast
What is the Dollar Tree stock price today?
The Dollar Tree stock price is 142.15 USD today.
Will DLTR stock go up or go down?
Dollar Tree> share price is forecast to RISE/FALL based on technical indicators
Is Dollar Tree overvalued?
According to simple moving average, exponential moving average, oscillators, and other technical indicators, Dollar Tree is not overvalued.
Is Dollar Tree Stock a Buy?
- Dollar Tree share price is 142.15 while DLTR 8-day exponential moving average is 139.61, which is a Buy signal.
- The stock price of DLTR is 142.15 while Dollar Tree 20-day EMA is 141.32, which makes it a Buy.
- Dollar Tree 50-day exponential moving average is 147.76 while DLTR share price is 142.15, making it a Sell technically.
- DLTR stock price is 142.15 and Dollar Tree 200-day simple moving average is 146.66, creating a Sell signal.
Fundamental Analysis of Dollar Tree
Is Dollar Tree a good investment?
- Analysts estimate an earnings decrease this quarter of $0.95 per share, a decrease next quarter of $0.00 per share, a decrease this year of $0.10 per share, and an increase next year of $0.79 per share.
Technical Analysis of Dollar Tree
Should I short Dollar Tree stock?
- DLTR Moving Average Covergence Divergence (MACD) indicator is -2.97, suggesting Dollar Tree is a Sell
- Dollar Tree Relative Strength Index (RSI) is 48.42, which suggest Dollar Tree is oversold
- The Bollinger Bands (25) for Dollar Tree is (136.95 - 142.59), which suggest Dollar Tree is a Sell
- The Bollinger Bands (100) for Dollar Tree is (141.96 - 167.08), which suggest Dollar Tree is a Sell
* Dollar Tree stock forecasts short-term for next days and weeks may differ from long term prediction for next month and year based on timeline differences.