Deere & Stock Price Chart
20-cent Gold Stock Has Backing of Major Gold ProducersThe time to get in is now BEFORE next drill results are released.
7 Day Trial
ALL ACCESS PASS
Secure Your Family's Future in 15 Seconds With Gold-IRATake 15 Seconds to get the FREE Inflation Survival Plan and ensure your family's financial security.
- Based on the share price being below its 5, 20 & 50 day exponential moving averages, the current trend is considered strongly bearish and DE is experiencing slight buying pressure.
Deere & Price Chart Indicators
|Moving Averages||Level||Buy or Sell|
Deere & Technical Analysis Indicators
|Chart Indicators||Level||Buy or Sell|
|MACD (12, 26):||-7.58||Sell|
|Relative Strength Index (14 RSI):||38.24||Sell|
|Chaikin Money Flow:||553952||-|
|Bollinger Bands||Level||Buy or Sell|
|Bollinger Bands (25):||(395.1 - 426.12)||Sell|
|Bollinger Bands (100):||(402.56 - 434.56)||Sell|
Deere & Technical Analysis
|Technical Analysis: Buy or Sell?|
|MACD (12, 26):|
|Relative Strength Index (14 RSI):|
|Bollinger Bands (25):|
|Bollinger Bands (100):|
Technical Analysis for Deere & Stock
Is Deere & Stock a Buy?
- Deere & share price is 386.50 while DE 8-day simple moving average is 392.19, which is a Sell signal.
- The stock price of DE is 386.50 while Deere & 20-day SMA is 406.80, which makes it a Sell.
- Deere & 50-day simple moving average is 413.55 while DE share price is 386.50, making it a Sell technically.
- DE stock price is 386.50 and Deere & 200-day simple moving average is 381.56, creating a Buy signal.
DE Technical Analysis vs Fundamental Analysis
Deere & Stock Info
Price in USD:
Deere & 52-Week Range
Deere & (DE) is a Buy
Deere & Share Price Forecast
What is the Deere & stock price today?
The Deere & stock price is 386.50 USD today.
Will DE stock go up or go down?
Deere &> share price is forecast to RISE/FALL based on technical indicators
Is Deere & overvalued?
According to simple moving average, exponential moving average, oscillators, and other technical indicators, Deere & is not overvalued.
Is Deere & Stock a Buy?
- Deere & share price is 386.50 while DE 8-day exponential moving average is 394.39, which is a Sell signal.
- The stock price of DE is 386.50 while Deere & 20-day EMA is 402.54, which makes it a Sell.
- Deere & 50-day exponential moving average is 410.33 while DE share price is 386.50, making it a Sell technically.
- DE stock price is 386.50 and Deere & 200-day simple moving average is 395.12, creating a Sell signal.
Fundamental Analysis of Deere &
Is Deere & a good investment?
- Analysts estimate an earnings increase this quarter of $1.21 per share, a decrease next quarter of $0.00 per share, an increase this year of $7.32 per share, and an increase next year of $1.47 per share.
Technical Analysis of Deere &
Should I short Deere & stock?
- DE Moving Average Covergence Divergence (MACD) indicator is -7.58, suggesting Deere & is a Sell
- Deere & Relative Strength Index (RSI) is 38.24, which suggest Deere & is oversold
- The Bollinger Bands (25) for Deere & is (395.1 - 426.12), which suggest Deere & is a Sell
- The Bollinger Bands (100) for Deere & is (402.56 - 434.56), which suggest Deere & is a Sell
* Deere & stock forecasts short-term for next days and weeks may differ from long term prediction for next month and year based on timeline differences.