This DeFi Coin Could 10x Soon... I Advise You Get In Now!Go here now to discover this DeFi diamond before the next surge!
7 Day Trial
ALL ACCESS PASS
[Free Copy] Hedge Fund Black BookSend Me My Free Copy!
- Based on the share price being above its 5, 20 & 50 day exponential moving averages, the current trend is considered strongly bullish and DBX is experiencing slight buying pressure.
Dropbox Price Chart Indicators
|Moving Averages||Level||Buy or Sell|
Dropbox Technical Analysis Indicators
|Chart Indicators||Level||Buy or Sell|
|MACD (12, 26):||-0.09||Sell|
|Relative Strength Index (14 RSI):||50.82||Buy|
|Chaikin Money Flow:||684434||-|
|Bollinger Bands||Level||Buy or Sell|
|Bollinger Bands (25):||(26.88 - 27.8)||Sell|
|Bollinger Bands (100):||(23.95 - 27.97)||Buy|
Dropbox Technical Analysis
|Sep 15||Sep 18||Sep 19||Sep 20||Sep 21||Sep 22||Sep 25||Sep 26||Sep 27||Sep 28|
|Technical Analysis: Buy or Sell?|
|MACD (12, 26):|
|Relative Strength Index (14 RSI):|
|Bollinger Bands (25):|
|Bollinger Bands (100):|
Technical Analysis for Dropbox Stock
Is Dropbox Stock a Buy?
- Dropbox share price is 27.23 while DBX 8-day simple moving average is 26.90, which is a Buy signal.
- The stock price of DBX is 27.23 while Dropbox 20-day SMA is 27.30, which makes it a Sell.
- Dropbox 50-day simple moving average is 27.23 while DBX share price is 27.23, making it a Sell technically.
- DBX stock price is 27.23 and Dropbox 200-day simple moving average is 23.90, creating a Buy signal.
DBX Technical Analysis vs Fundamental Analysis
Dropbox Stock Info
Price in USD:
Dropbox 52-Week Range
Dropbox (DBX) is a Buy
Dropbox Share Price Forecast
What is the Dropbox stock price today?
The Dropbox stock price is 27.23 USD today.
Will DBX stock go up or go down?
Dropbox> share price is forecast to RISE/FALL based on technical indicators
Is Dropbox overvalued?
According to simple moving average, exponential moving average, oscillators, and other technical indicators, Dropbox is not overvalued.
Is Dropbox Stock a Buy?
- Dropbox share price is 27.23 while DBX 8-day exponential moving average is 27.06, which is a Buy signal.
- The stock price of DBX is 27.23 while Dropbox 20-day EMA is 27.16, which makes it a Buy.
- Dropbox 50-day exponential moving average is 26.96 while DBX share price is 27.23, making it a Buy technically.
- DBX stock price is 27.23 and Dropbox 200-day simple moving average is 24.76, creating a Buy signal.
Fundamental Analysis of Dropbox
Is Dropbox a good investment?
- Analysts estimate an earnings increase this quarter of $0.12 per share, an increase next quarter of $0.03 per share, an increase this year of $0.34 per share, and an increase next year of $0.16 per share.
Technical Analysis of Dropbox
Should I short Dropbox stock?
- DBX Moving Average Covergence Divergence (MACD) indicator is -0.09, suggesting Dropbox is a Sell
- Dropbox Relative Strength Index (RSI) is 50.82, which suggest Dropbox is overbought
- The Bollinger Bands (25) for Dropbox is (26.88 - 27.8), which suggest Dropbox is a Buy
- The Bollinger Bands (100) for Dropbox is (23.95 - 27.97), which suggest Dropbox is a Buy
* Dropbox stock forecasts short-term for next days and weeks may differ from long term prediction for next month and year based on timeline differences.