America's Cash Bubble Set to Burst on December 13, 2023Watch His Free Video Here
Delta Air Lines
7 Day Trial
ALL ACCESS PASS
Tech insider: "Watch your mailbox"Full story here.
- Based on the share price being above its 5, 20 & 50 day exponential moving averages, the current trend is considered strongly bullish and DAL is experiencing buying pressure, which is a positive indicator for future bullish movement.
Delta Air Lines Price Chart Indicators
|Moving Averages||Level||Buy or Sell|
Delta Air Lines Technical Analysis Indicators
|Chart Indicators||Level||Buy or Sell|
|MACD (12, 26):||1.2||Buy|
|Relative Strength Index (14 RSI):||75.96||Buy|
|Chaikin Money Flow:||8058114||-|
|Bollinger Bands||Level||Buy or Sell|
|Bollinger Bands (25):||(33.78 - 37.68)||Buy|
|Bollinger Bands (100):||(34.03 - 43.53)||Buy|
Delta Air Lines Technical Analysis
|Nov 24||Nov 27||Nov 28||Nov 29||Nov 30||Dec 1||Dec 4||Dec 5||Dec 6||Dec 7|
|Technical Analysis: Buy or Sell?|
|MACD (12, 26):|
|Relative Strength Index (14 RSI):|
|Bollinger Bands (25):|
|Bollinger Bands (100):|
Technical Analysis for Delta Air Lines Stock
Is Delta Air Lines Stock a Buy?
- Delta Air Lines share price is 40.34 while DAL 8-day simple moving average is 37.84, which is a Buy signal.
- The stock price of DAL is 40.34 while Delta Air Lines 20-day SMA is 36.36, which makes it a Buy.
- Delta Air Lines 50-day simple moving average is 34.86 while DAL share price is 40.34, making it a Buy technically.
- DAL stock price is 40.34 and Delta Air Lines 200-day simple moving average is 38.25, creating a Buy signal.
DAL Technical Analysis vs Fundamental Analysis
Delta Air Lines Stock Info
Price in USD:
Delta Air Lines 52-Week Range
Delta Air Lines (DAL) is a Buy
Delta Air Lines Share Price Forecast
What is the Delta Air Lines stock price today?
The Delta Air Lines stock price is 40.34 USD today.
Will DAL stock go up or go down?
Delta Air Lines> share price is forecast to RISE/FALL based on technical indicators
Is Delta Air Lines overvalued?
According to simple moving average, exponential moving average, oscillators, and other technical indicators, Delta Air Lines is not overvalued.
Is Delta Air Lines Stock a Buy?
- Delta Air Lines share price is 40.34 while DAL 8-day exponential moving average is 38.13, which is a Buy signal.
- The stock price of DAL is 40.34 while Delta Air Lines 20-day EMA is 36.67, which makes it a Buy.
- Delta Air Lines 50-day exponential moving average is 36.27 while DAL share price is 40.34, making it a Buy technically.
- DAL stock price is 40.34 and Delta Air Lines 200-day simple moving average is 37.69, creating a Buy signal.
Fundamental Analysis of Delta Air Lines
Is Delta Air Lines a good investment?
- Analysts estimate an earnings increase this quarter of $0.21 per share, a decrease next quarter of $0.00 per share, an increase this year of $3.07 per share, and an increase next year of $0.44 per share.
Technical Analysis of Delta Air Lines
Should I short Delta Air Lines stock?
- DAL Moving Average Covergence Divergence (MACD) indicator is 1.2, suggesting Delta Air Lines is a Buy
- Delta Air Lines Relative Strength Index (RSI) is 75.96, which suggest Delta Air Lines is overbought
- The Bollinger Bands (25) for Delta Air Lines is (33.78 - 37.68), which suggest Delta Air Lines is a Buy
- The Bollinger Bands (100) for Delta Air Lines is (34.03 - 43.53), which suggest Delta Air Lines is a Buy
* Delta Air Lines stock forecasts short-term for next days and weeks may differ from long term prediction for next month and year based on timeline differences.