Chevron Stock Price Chart
A 100% Win Rate In 2022Click to see this exclusive sit-down interview
7 Day Trial
ALL ACCESS PASS
Get Instant Access To Today's Top Options List!View this list for FREE now!
- Based on the share price being below its 5, 20 & 50 day exponential moving averages, the current trend is considered strongly bearish and CVX is experiencing selling pressure, which indicates risk of future bearish movement.
Chevron Price Chart Indicators
|Moving Averages||Level||Buy or Sell|
Chevron Technical Analysis Indicators
|Chart Indicators||Level||Buy or Sell|
|MACD (12, 26):||-3.44||Sell|
|Relative Strength Index (14 RSI):||40.84||Sell|
|Chaikin Money Flow:||-5800808||-|
|Bollinger Bands||Level||Buy or Sell|
|Bollinger Bands (25):||(156.76 - 164.88)||Sell|
|Bollinger Bands (100):||(164.5 - 182.1)||Sell|
Chevron Technical Analysis
|Technical Analysis: Buy or Sell?|
|MACD (12, 26):|
|Relative Strength Index (14 RSI):|
|Bollinger Bands (25):|
|Bollinger Bands (100):|
Technical Analysis for Chevron Stock
Is Chevron Stock a Buy?
- Chevron share price is 156.07 while CVX 8-day simple moving average is 156.23, which is a Sell signal.
- The stock price of CVX is 156.07 while Chevron 20-day SMA is 160.04, which makes it a Sell.
- Chevron 50-day simple moving average is 168.15 while CVX share price is 156.07, making it a Sell technically.
- CVX stock price is 156.07 and Chevron 200-day simple moving average is 164.55, creating a Sell signal.
CVX Technical Analysis vs Fundamental Analysis
Chevron Stock Info
Price in USD:
Chevron 52-Week Range
Chevron (CVX) is a Sell
Chevron Share Price Forecast
What is the Chevron stock price today?
The Chevron stock price is 156.07 USD today.
Will CVX stock go up or go down?
Chevron> share price is forecast to RISE/FALL based on technical indicators
Is Chevron overvalued?
According to simple moving average, exponential moving average, oscillators, and other technical indicators, Chevron is overvalued.
Is Chevron Stock a Buy?
- Chevron share price is 156.07 while CVX 8-day exponential moving average is 156.91, which is a Sell signal.
- The stock price of CVX is 156.07 while Chevron 20-day EMA is 159.93, which makes it a Sell.
- Chevron 50-day exponential moving average is 165.31 while CVX share price is 156.07, making it a Sell technically.
- CVX stock price is 156.07 and Chevron 200-day simple moving average is 163.56, creating a Sell signal.
Fundamental Analysis of Chevron
Is Chevron a good investment?
- Analysts estimate an earnings decrease this quarter of $0.98 per share, an increase next quarter of $0.00 per share, a decrease this year of $3.95 per share, and a decrease next year of $0.43 per share.
Technical Analysis of Chevron
Should I short Chevron stock?
- CVX Moving Average Covergence Divergence (MACD) indicator is -3.44, suggesting Chevron is a Sell
- Chevron Relative Strength Index (RSI) is 40.84, which suggest Chevron is oversold
- The Bollinger Bands (25) for Chevron is (156.76 - 164.88), which suggest Chevron is a Sell
- The Bollinger Bands (100) for Chevron is (164.5 - 182.1), which suggest Chevron is a Sell
* Chevron stock forecasts short-term for next days and weeks may differ from long term prediction for next month and year based on timeline differences.