7 Day Trial
ALL ACCESS PASS
- Based on the share price being above its 5, 20 & 50 day exponential moving averages, the current trend is considered strongly bullish and CVS is experiencing slight selling pressure.
CVS Health Price Chart Indicators
|Moving Averages||Level||Buy or Sell|
CVS Health Technical Analysis Indicators
|Chart Indicators||Level||Buy or Sell|
|MACD (12, 26):||1.61||Buy|
|Relative Strength Index (14 RSI):||70.31||Buy|
|Chaikin Money Flow:||-1133339||-|
|Bollinger Bands||Level||Buy or Sell|
|Bollinger Bands (25):||(92.87 - 98.03)||Buy|
|Bollinger Bands (100):||(93.14 - 103.3)||Buy|
CVS Health Technical Analysis
|Technical Analysis: Buy or Sell?|
|MACD (12, 26):|
|Relative Strength Index (14 RSI):|
|Bollinger Bands (25):|
|Bollinger Bands (100):|
Technical Analysis for CVS Health Stock
Is CVS Health Stock a Buy?
- CVS Health share price is 102.26 while CVS 8-day simple moving average is 98.00, which is a Buy signal.
- The stock price of CVS is 102.26 while CVS Health 20-day SMA is 95.93, which makes it a Buy.
- CVS Health 50-day simple moving average is 94.61 while CVS share price is 102.26, making it a Buy technically.
- CVS stock price is 102.26 and CVS Health 200-day simple moving average is 98.85, creating a Buy signal.
CVS Technical Analysis vs Fundamental Analysis
CVS Health Stock Info
Price in USD:
CVS Health 52-Week Range
CVS Health (CVS) is a Buy
CVS Health Share Price Forecast
What is the CVS Health stock price today?
The CVS Health stock price is 102.26 USD today.
Will CVS stock go up or go down?
CVS Health> share price is forecast to RISE/FALL based on technical indicators
Is CVS Health overvalued?
According to simple moving average, exponential moving average, oscillators, and other technical indicators, CVS Health is not overvalued.
Is CVS Health Stock a Buy?
- CVS Health share price is 102.26 while CVS 8-day exponential moving average is 98.83, which is a Buy signal.
- The stock price of CVS is 102.26 while CVS Health 20-day EMA is 96.64, which makes it a Buy.
- CVS Health 50-day exponential moving average is 95.97 while CVS share price is 102.26, making it a Buy technically.
- CVS stock price is 102.26 and CVS Health 200-day simple moving average is 95.73, creating a Buy signal.
Fundamental Analysis of CVS Health
Is CVS Health a good investment?
- Analysts estimate an earnings increase this quarter of $0.23 per share, an increase next quarter of $0.22 per share, an increase this year of $0.25 per share, and an increase next year of $0.51 per share.
Technical Analysis of CVS Health
Should I short CVS Health stock?
- CVS Moving Average Covergence Divergence (MACD) indicator is 1.61, suggesting CVS Health is a Buy
- CVS Health Relative Strength Index (RSI) is 70.31, which suggest CVS Health is overbought
- The Bollinger Bands (25) for CVS Health is (92.87 - 98.03), which suggest CVS Health is a Buy
- The Bollinger Bands (100) for CVS Health is (93.14 - 103.3), which suggest CVS Health is a Buy
* CVS Health stock forecasts short-term for next days and weeks may differ from long term prediction for next month and year based on timeline differences.