Free ChatGPT Investor Guide: 5 Stocks to Buy ASAPAccess the report now.
7 Day Trial
ALL ACCESS PASS
Wall Street Caliber A.I. for the "Little Guy"Get the full story here
- Based on the share price being below its 5, 20 & 50 day exponential moving averages, the current trend is considered strongly bearish and CVS is experiencing slight selling pressure.
CVS Health Price Chart Indicators
|Moving Averages||Level||Buy or Sell|
CVS Health Technical Analysis Indicators
|Chart Indicators||Level||Buy or Sell|
|MACD (12, 26):||0.37||Buy|
|Relative Strength Index (14 RSI):||49.14||Sell|
|Chaikin Money Flow:||-2460585||-|
|Bollinger Bands||Level||Buy or Sell|
|Bollinger Bands (25):||(66.52 - 71.32)||Buy|
|Bollinger Bands (100):||(67.51 - 73.07)||Sell|
CVS Health Technical Analysis
|Sep 18||Sep 19||Sep 20||Sep 21||Sep 22||Sep 25||Sep 26||Sep 27||Sep 28||Sep 29|
|Technical Analysis: Buy or Sell?|
|MACD (12, 26):|
|Relative Strength Index (14 RSI):|
|Bollinger Bands (25):|
|Bollinger Bands (100):|
Technical Analysis for CVS Health Stock
Is CVS Health Stock a Buy?
- CVS Health share price is 69.82 while CVS 8-day simple moving average is 71.00, which is a Sell signal.
- The stock price of CVS is 69.82 while CVS Health 20-day SMA is 69.46, which makes it a Buy.
- CVS Health 50-day simple moving average is 70.79 while CVS share price is 69.82, making it a Sell technically.
- CVS stock price is 69.82 and CVS Health 200-day simple moving average is 76.57, creating a Sell signal.
CVS Technical Analysis vs Fundamental Analysis
CVS Health Stock Info
Price in USD:
CVS Health 52-Week Range
CVS Health (CVS) is a Sell
CVS Health Share Price Forecast
What is the CVS Health stock price today?
The CVS Health stock price is 69.82 USD today.
Will CVS stock go up or go down?
CVS Health> share price is forecast to RISE/FALL based on technical indicators
Is CVS Health overvalued?
According to simple moving average, exponential moving average, oscillators, and other technical indicators, CVS Health is overvalued.
Is CVS Health Stock a Buy?
- CVS Health share price is 69.82 while CVS 8-day exponential moving average is 70.50, which is a Sell signal.
- The stock price of CVS is 69.82 while CVS Health 20-day EMA is 70.08, which makes it a Sell.
- CVS Health 50-day exponential moving average is 70.21 while CVS share price is 69.82, making it a Sell technically.
- CVS stock price is 69.82 and CVS Health 200-day simple moving average is 76.37, creating a Sell signal.
Fundamental Analysis of CVS Health
Is CVS Health a good investment?
- Analysts estimate an earnings decrease this quarter of $0.00 per share, a decrease next quarter of $0.00 per share, a decrease this year of $0.04 per share, and an increase next year of $0.00 per share.
Technical Analysis of CVS Health
Should I short CVS Health stock?
- CVS Moving Average Covergence Divergence (MACD) indicator is 0.37, suggesting CVS Health is a Buy
- CVS Health Relative Strength Index (RSI) is 49.14, which suggest CVS Health is oversold
- The Bollinger Bands (25) for CVS Health is (66.52 - 71.32), which suggest CVS Health is a Sell
- The Bollinger Bands (100) for CVS Health is (67.51 - 73.07), which suggest CVS Health is a Sell
* CVS Health stock forecasts short-term for next days and weeks may differ from long term prediction for next month and year based on timeline differences.