Unveiling AI's $2 Trillion Opportunity!Grab your FREE guide before it's gone. Click here Now!
7 Day Trial
ALL ACCESS PASS
America's Cash Bubble Set to Burst on December 13, 2023Watch His Free Video Here
- Based on the share price being below its 5, 20 & 50 day exponential moving averages, the current trend is considered strongly bearish and CSCO is experiencing buying pressure, which is a positive indicator for future bullish movement.
Cisco Systems Price Chart Indicators
|Moving Averages||Level||Buy or Sell|
Cisco Systems Technical Analysis Indicators
|Chart Indicators||Level||Buy or Sell|
|MACD (12, 26):||-1.25||Sell|
|Relative Strength Index (14 RSI):||33.73||Sell|
|Chaikin Money Flow:||17504671||-|
|Bollinger Bands||Level||Buy or Sell|
|Bollinger Bands (25):||(47.95 - 52.67)||Sell|
|Bollinger Bands (100):||(50.65 - 55.61)||Sell|
Cisco Systems Technical Analysis
|Nov 21||Nov 22||Nov 24||Nov 27||Nov 28||Nov 29||Nov 30||Dec 1||Dec 4||Dec 5|
|Technical Analysis: Buy or Sell?|
|MACD (12, 26):|
|Relative Strength Index (14 RSI):|
|Bollinger Bands (25):|
|Bollinger Bands (100):|
Technical Analysis for Cisco Systems Stock
Is Cisco Systems Stock a Buy?
- Cisco Systems share price is 47.93 while CSCO 8-day simple moving average is 48.13, which is a Sell signal.
- The stock price of CSCO is 47.93 while Cisco Systems 20-day SMA is 49.72, which makes it a Sell.
- Cisco Systems 50-day simple moving average is 51.77 while CSCO share price is 47.93, making it a Sell technically.
- CSCO stock price is 47.93 and Cisco Systems 200-day simple moving average is 51.31, creating a Sell signal.
CSCO Technical Analysis vs Fundamental Analysis
Cisco Systems Stock Info
Price in USD:
Cisco Systems 52-Week Range
Cisco Systems (CSCO) is a Sell
Cisco Systems Share Price Forecast
What is the Cisco Systems stock price today?
The Cisco Systems stock price is 47.93 USD today.
Will CSCO stock go up or go down?
Cisco Systems> share price is forecast to RISE/FALL based on technical indicators
Is Cisco Systems overvalued?
According to simple moving average, exponential moving average, oscillators, and other technical indicators, Cisco Systems is overvalued.
Is Cisco Systems Stock a Buy?
- Cisco Systems share price is 47.93 while CSCO 8-day exponential moving average is 48.28, which is a Sell signal.
- The stock price of CSCO is 47.93 while Cisco Systems 20-day EMA is 49.39, which makes it a Sell.
- Cisco Systems 50-day exponential moving average is 51.16 while CSCO share price is 47.93, making it a Sell technically.
- CSCO stock price is 47.93 and Cisco Systems 200-day simple moving average is 51.27, creating a Sell signal.
Fundamental Analysis of Cisco Systems
Is Cisco Systems a good investment?
- Analysts estimate an earnings increase this quarter of $0.03 per share, a decrease next quarter of $0.04 per share, an increase this year of $0.45 per share, and an increase next year of $0.08 per share.
Technical Analysis of Cisco Systems
Should I short Cisco Systems stock?
- CSCO Moving Average Covergence Divergence (MACD) indicator is -1.25, suggesting Cisco Systems is a Sell
- Cisco Systems Relative Strength Index (RSI) is 33.73, which suggest Cisco Systems is oversold
- The Bollinger Bands (25) for Cisco Systems is (47.95 - 52.67), which suggest Cisco Systems is a Sell
- The Bollinger Bands (100) for Cisco Systems is (50.65 - 55.61), which suggest Cisco Systems is a Sell
* Cisco Systems stock forecasts short-term for next days and weeks may differ from long term prediction for next month and year based on timeline differences.