AI Sleeper StockLearn more at our Artificial Intelligence Town Hall...
7 Day Trial
ALL ACCESS PASS
Discover AI Stocks Potentially Ready to Skyrocket in Value!Act fast! Secure your FREE report now. Click Here!
- Based on the share price being below its 5, 20 & 50 day exponential moving averages, the current trend is considered strongly bearish and CRMT is experiencing slight selling pressure.
America's Car-Mart Price Chart Indicators
|Moving Averages||Level||Buy or Sell|
America's Car-Mart Technical Analysis Indicators
|Chart Indicators||Level||Buy or Sell|
|MACD (12, 26):||-3.18||Sell|
|Relative Strength Index (14 RSI):||31.24||Sell|
|Chaikin Money Flow:||-23536||-|
|Bollinger Bands||Level||Buy or Sell|
|Bollinger Bands (25):||(69.04 - 80.7)||Sell|
|Bollinger Bands (100):||(73.68 - 107.44)||Sell|
America's Car-Mart Technical Analysis
|Nov 27||Nov 28||Nov 29||Nov 30||Dec 1||Dec 4||Dec 5||Dec 6||Dec 7||Dec 8|
|Technical Analysis: Buy or Sell?|
|MACD (12, 26):|
|Relative Strength Index (14 RSI):|
|Bollinger Bands (25):|
|Bollinger Bands (100):|
Technical Analysis for America's Car-Mart Stock
Is America's Car-Mart Stock a Buy?
- America's Car-Mart share price is 60.58 while CRMT 8-day simple moving average is 70.89, which is a Sell signal.
- The stock price of CRMT is 60.58 while America's Car-Mart 20-day SMA is 75.12, which makes it a Sell.
- America's Car-Mart 50-day simple moving average is 76.64 while CRMT share price is 60.58, making it a Sell technically.
- CRMT stock price is 60.58 and America's Car-Mart 200-day simple moving average is 88.76, creating a Sell signal.
CRMT Technical Analysis vs Fundamental Analysis
America's Car-Mart Stock Info
Price in USD:
America's Car-Mart 52-Week Range
America's Car-Mart (CRMT) is a Sell
America's Car-Mart Share Price Forecast
What is the America's Car-Mart stock price today?
The America's Car-Mart stock price is 60.58 USD today.
Will CRMT stock go up or go down?
America's Car-Mart> share price is forecast to RISE/FALL based on technical indicators
Is America's Car-Mart overvalued?
According to simple moving average, exponential moving average, oscillators, and other technical indicators, America's Car-Mart is overvalued.
Is America's Car-Mart Stock a Buy?
- America's Car-Mart share price is 60.58 while CRMT 8-day exponential moving average is 68.23, which is a Sell signal.
- The stock price of CRMT is 60.58 while America's Car-Mart 20-day EMA is 72.60, which makes it a Sell.
- America's Car-Mart 50-day exponential moving average is 77.80 while CRMT share price is 60.58, making it a Sell technically.
- CRMT stock price is 60.58 and America's Car-Mart 200-day simple moving average is 86.55, creating a Sell signal.
Fundamental Analysis of America's Car-Mart
Is America's Car-Mart a good investment?
- Analysts estimate an earnings decrease this quarter of $1.22 per share, a decrease next quarter of $1.00 per share, a decrease this year of $8.93 per share, and an increase next year of $1.06 per share.
Technical Analysis of America's Car-Mart
Should I short America's Car-Mart stock?
- CRMT Moving Average Covergence Divergence (MACD) indicator is -3.18, suggesting America's Car-Mart is a Sell
- America's Car-Mart Relative Strength Index (RSI) is 31.24, which suggest America's Car-Mart is oversold
- The Bollinger Bands (25) for America's Car-Mart is (69.04 - 80.7), which suggest America's Car-Mart is a Sell
- The Bollinger Bands (100) for America's Car-Mart is (73.68 - 107.44), which suggest America's Car-Mart is a Sell
* America's Car-Mart stock forecasts short-term for next days and weeks may differ from long term prediction for next month and year based on timeline differences.