How options give me an extra DAILY paycheckSo, click here if you want to see how to make an extra daily paycheck, easily and reliably.
7 Day Trial
ALL ACCESS PASS
America's Cash Bubble Set to Burst on December 13, 2023Watch His Free Video Here
- Based on the share price being below its 5, 20 & 50 day exponential moving averages, the current trend is considered strongly bearish and CPRI is experiencing slight selling pressure.
Capri Holdings Price Chart Indicators
|Moving Averages||Level||Buy or Sell|
Capri Holdings Technical Analysis Indicators
|Chart Indicators||Level||Buy or Sell|
|MACD (12, 26):||-0.43||Sell|
|Relative Strength Index (14 RSI):||40.57||Sell|
|Chaikin Money Flow:||-402826||-|
|Bollinger Bands||Level||Buy or Sell|
|Bollinger Bands (25):||(47.8 - 50.36)||Sell|
|Bollinger Bands (100):||(41.87 - 54.35)||Buy|
Capri Holdings Technical Analysis
|Nov 17||Nov 20||Nov 21||Nov 22||Nov 24||Nov 27||Nov 28||Nov 29||Nov 30||Dec 1|
|Technical Analysis: Buy or Sell?|
|MACD (12, 26):|
|Relative Strength Index (14 RSI):|
|Bollinger Bands (25):|
|Bollinger Bands (100):|
Technical Analysis for Capri Holdings Stock
Is Capri Holdings Stock a Buy?
- Capri Holdings share price is 48.42 while CPRI 8-day simple moving average is 48.89, which is a Sell signal.
- The stock price of CPRI is 48.42 while Capri Holdings 20-day SMA is 48.61, which makes it a Sell.
- Capri Holdings 50-day simple moving average is 50.39 while CPRI share price is 48.42, making it a Sell technically.
- CPRI stock price is 48.42 and Capri Holdings 200-day simple moving average is 44.75, creating a Buy signal.
CPRI Technical Analysis vs Fundamental Analysis
Capri Holdings Stock Info
Price in USD:
Capri Holdings 52-Week Range
Capri Holdings (CPRI) is a Sell
Capri Holdings Share Price Forecast
What is the Capri Holdings stock price today?
The Capri Holdings stock price is 48.42 USD today.
Will CPRI stock go up or go down?
Capri Holdings> share price is forecast to RISE/FALL based on technical indicators
Is Capri Holdings overvalued?
According to simple moving average, exponential moving average, oscillators, and other technical indicators, Capri Holdings is overvalued.
Is Capri Holdings Stock a Buy?
- Capri Holdings share price is 48.42 while CPRI 8-day exponential moving average is 48.70, which is a Sell signal.
- The stock price of CPRI is 48.42 while Capri Holdings 20-day EMA is 48.97, which makes it a Sell.
- Capri Holdings 50-day exponential moving average is 49.37 while CPRI share price is 48.42, making it a Sell technically.
- CPRI stock price is 48.42 and Capri Holdings 200-day simple moving average is 47.44, creating a Buy signal.
Fundamental Analysis of Capri Holdings
Is Capri Holdings a good investment?
- Analysts estimate an earnings increase this quarter of $0.14 per share, a decrease next quarter of $0.00 per share, an increase this year of $0.10 per share, and a decrease next year of $1.31 per share.
Technical Analysis of Capri Holdings
Should I short Capri Holdings stock?
- CPRI Moving Average Covergence Divergence (MACD) indicator is -0.43, suggesting Capri Holdings is a Sell
- Capri Holdings Relative Strength Index (RSI) is 40.57, which suggest Capri Holdings is oversold
- The Bollinger Bands (25) for Capri Holdings is (47.8 - 50.36), which suggest Capri Holdings is a Buy
- The Bollinger Bands (100) for Capri Holdings is (41.87 - 54.35), which suggest Capri Holdings is a Buy
* Capri Holdings stock forecasts short-term for next days and weeks may differ from long term prediction for next month and year based on timeline differences.