7 Day Trial
ALL ACCESS PASS
- Based on the share price being below its 5, 20 & 50 day exponential moving averages, the current trend is considered strongly bearish and COUR is experiencing selling pressure, which indicates risk of future bearish movement.
Coursera Price Chart Indicators
|Moving Averages||Level||Buy or Sell|
Coursera Technical Analysis Indicators
|Chart Indicators||Level||Buy or Sell|
|MACD (12, 26):||-0.53||Sell|
|Relative Strength Index (14 RSI):||40.66||Sell|
|Chaikin Money Flow:||-631941||-|
|Bollinger Bands||Level||Buy or Sell|
|Bollinger Bands (25):||(10.68 - 12.04)||Sell|
|Bollinger Bands (100):||(12.09 - 16.19)||Sell|
Coursera Technical Analysis
|Technical Analysis: Buy or Sell?|
|MACD (12, 26):|
|Relative Strength Index (14 RSI):|
|Bollinger Bands (25):|
|Bollinger Bands (100):|
Technical Analysis for Coursera Stock
Is Coursera Stock a Buy?
- Coursera share price is 10.78 while COUR 8-day simple moving average is 10.61, which is a Buy signal.
- The stock price of COUR is 10.78 while Coursera 20-day SMA is 11.29, which makes it a Sell.
- Coursera 50-day simple moving average is 12.53 while COUR share price is 10.78, making it a Sell technically.
- COUR stock price is 10.78 and Coursera 200-day simple moving average is 17.59, creating a Sell signal.
COUR Technical Analysis vs Fundamental Analysis
Coursera Stock Info
Price in USD:
Coursera 52-Week Range
Coursera (COUR) is a Buy
Coursera Share Price Forecast
What is the Coursera stock price today?
The Coursera stock price is 10.78 USD today.
Will COUR stock go up or go down?
Coursera> share price is forecast to RISE/FALL based on technical indicators
Is Coursera overvalued?
According to simple moving average, exponential moving average, oscillators, and other technical indicators, Coursera is not overvalued.
Is Coursera Stock a Buy?
- Coursera share price is 10.78 while COUR 8-day exponential moving average is 10.85, which is a Sell signal.
- The stock price of COUR is 10.78 while Coursera 20-day EMA is 11.24, which makes it a Sell.
- Coursera 50-day exponential moving average is 12.44 while COUR share price is 10.78, making it a Sell technically.
- COUR stock price is 10.78 and Coursera 200-day simple moving average is 17.28, creating a Sell signal.
Fundamental Analysis of Coursera
Is Coursera a good investment?
- Analysts estimate an earnings increase this quarter of $0.02 per share, a decrease next quarter of $0.00 per share, an increase this year of $0.01 per share, and an increase next year of $0.11 per share.
Technical Analysis of Coursera
Should I short Coursera stock?
- COUR Moving Average Covergence Divergence (MACD) indicator is -0.53, suggesting Coursera is a Sell
- Coursera Relative Strength Index (RSI) is 40.66, which suggest Coursera is oversold
- The Bollinger Bands (25) for Coursera is (10.68 - 12.04), which suggest Coursera is a Sell
- The Bollinger Bands (100) for Coursera is (12.09 - 16.19), which suggest Coursera is a Sell
* Coursera stock forecasts short-term for next days and weeks may differ from long term prediction for next month and year based on timeline differences.