7 Day Trial
ALL ACCESS PASS
- Based on the share price being below its 5, 20 & 50 day exponential moving averages, the current trend is considered strongly bearish and CMI is experiencing slight selling pressure.
Cummins Price Chart Indicators
|Moving Averages||Level||Buy or Sell|
Cummins Technical Analysis Indicators
|Chart Indicators||Level||Buy or Sell|
|MACD (12, 26):||-3.65||Sell|
|Relative Strength Index (14 RSI):||37.2||Sell|
|Chaikin Money Flow:||-348471||-|
|Bollinger Bands||Level||Buy or Sell|
|Bollinger Bands (25):||(206.62 - 217.88)||Sell|
|Bollinger Bands (100):||(197.62 - 219.48)||Sell|
Cummins Technical Analysis
|Technical Analysis: Buy or Sell?|
|MACD (12, 26):|
|Relative Strength Index (14 RSI):|
|Bollinger Bands (25):|
|Bollinger Bands (100):|
Technical Analysis for Cummins Stock
Is Cummins Stock a Buy?
- Cummins share price is 203.51 while CMI 8-day simple moving average is 205.42, which is a Sell signal.
- The stock price of CMI is 203.51 while Cummins 20-day SMA is 210.70, which makes it a Sell.
- Cummins 50-day simple moving average is 216.57 while CMI share price is 203.51, making it a Sell technically.
- CMI stock price is 203.51 and Cummins 200-day simple moving average is 210.00, creating a Sell signal.
CMI Technical Analysis vs Fundamental Analysis
Cummins Stock Info
Price in USD:
Cummins 52-Week Range
Cummins (CMI) is a Sell
Cummins Share Price Forecast
What is the Cummins stock price today?
The Cummins stock price is 203.51 USD today.
Will CMI stock go up or go down?
Cummins> share price is forecast to RISE/FALL based on technical indicators
Is Cummins overvalued?
According to simple moving average, exponential moving average, oscillators, and other technical indicators, Cummins is overvalued.
Is Cummins Stock a Buy?
- Cummins share price is 203.51 while CMI 8-day exponential moving average is 206.01, which is a Sell signal.
- The stock price of CMI is 203.51 while Cummins 20-day EMA is 210.03, which makes it a Sell.
- Cummins 50-day exponential moving average is 212.15 while CMI share price is 203.51, making it a Sell technically.
- CMI stock price is 203.51 and Cummins 200-day simple moving average is 212.95, creating a Sell signal.
Fundamental Analysis of Cummins
Is Cummins a good investment?
- Analysts estimate an earnings increase this quarter of $0.75 per share, a decrease next quarter of $0.00 per share, an increase this year of $3.28 per share, and an increase next year of $2.60 per share.
Technical Analysis of Cummins
Should I short Cummins stock?
- CMI Moving Average Covergence Divergence (MACD) indicator is -3.65, suggesting Cummins is a Sell
- Cummins Relative Strength Index (RSI) is 37.2, which suggest Cummins is oversold
- The Bollinger Bands (25) for Cummins is (206.62 - 217.88), which suggest Cummins is a Sell
- The Bollinger Bands (100) for Cummins is (197.62 - 219.48), which suggest Cummins is a Sell
* Cummins stock forecasts short-term for next days and weeks may differ from long term prediction for next month and year based on timeline differences.