7 Day Trial
ALL ACCESS PASS
- Based on the share price being below its 5, 20 & 50 day exponential moving averages, the current trend is considered strongly bearish and CMA is experiencing buying pressure, which is a positive indicator for future bullish movement.
Comerica Price Chart Indicators
|Moving Averages||Level||Buy or Sell|
Comerica Technical Analysis Indicators
|Chart Indicators||Level||Buy or Sell|
|MACD (12, 26):||-2.13||Sell|
|Relative Strength Index (14 RSI):||47.74||Sell|
|Chaikin Money Flow:||1412830||-|
|Bollinger Bands||Level||Buy or Sell|
|Bollinger Bands (25):||(74.22 - 82.44)||Sell|
|Bollinger Bands (100):||(74.35 - 82.09)||Sell|
Comerica Technical Analysis
|Technical Analysis: Buy or Sell?|
|MACD (12, 26):|
|Relative Strength Index (14 RSI):|
|Bollinger Bands (25):|
|Bollinger Bands (100):|
Technical Analysis for Comerica Stock
Is Comerica Stock a Buy?
- Comerica share price is 76.44 while CMA 8-day simple moving average is 73.22, which is a Buy signal.
- The stock price of CMA is 76.44 while Comerica 20-day SMA is 77.76, which makes it a Sell.
- Comerica 50-day simple moving average is 79.72 while CMA share price is 76.44, making it a Sell technically.
- CMA stock price is 76.44 and Comerica 200-day simple moving average is 84.53, creating a Sell signal.
CMA Technical Analysis vs Fundamental Analysis
Comerica Stock Info
Price in USD:
Comerica 52-Week Range
Comerica (CMA) is a Buy
Comerica Share Price Forecast
What is the Comerica stock price today?
The Comerica stock price is 76.44 USD today.
Will CMA stock go up or go down?
Comerica> share price is forecast to RISE/FALL based on technical indicators
Is Comerica overvalued?
According to simple moving average, exponential moving average, oscillators, and other technical indicators, Comerica is not overvalued.
Is Comerica Stock a Buy?
- Comerica share price is 76.44 while CMA 8-day exponential moving average is 74.26, which is a Buy signal.
- The stock price of CMA is 76.44 while Comerica 20-day EMA is 76.47, which makes it a Sell.
- Comerica 50-day exponential moving average is 78.41 while CMA share price is 76.44, making it a Sell technically.
- CMA stock price is 76.44 and Comerica 200-day simple moving average is 80.71, creating a Sell signal.
Fundamental Analysis of Comerica
Is Comerica a good investment?
- Analysts estimate an earnings increase this quarter of $0.10 per share, a decrease next quarter of $0.00 per share, an increase this year of $0.24 per share, and an increase next year of $1.95 per share.
Technical Analysis of Comerica
Should I short Comerica stock?
- CMA Moving Average Covergence Divergence (MACD) indicator is -2.13, suggesting Comerica is a Sell
- Comerica Relative Strength Index (RSI) is 47.74, which suggest Comerica is oversold
- The Bollinger Bands (25) for Comerica is (74.22 - 82.44), which suggest Comerica is a Sell
- The Bollinger Bands (100) for Comerica is (74.35 - 82.09), which suggest Comerica is a Sell
* Comerica stock forecasts short-term for next days and weeks may differ from long term prediction for next month and year based on timeline differences.