Tiny Lithium Stock Gets $90M Boost in Global EV Battery RaceLearn more here.
7 Day Trial
ALL ACCESS PASS
How options give me an extra DAILY paycheckSo, click here if you want to see how to make an extra daily paycheck, easily and reliably.
- Based on the share price being above its 5, 20 & 50 day exponential moving averages, the current trend is considered strongly bullish and CIVB is experiencing buying pressure, which is a positive indicator for future bullish movement.
Civista Bancshares Price Chart Indicators
|Moving Averages||Level||Buy or Sell|
Civista Bancshares Technical Analysis Indicators
|Chart Indicators||Level||Buy or Sell|
|MACD (12, 26):||0.12||Buy|
|Relative Strength Index (14 RSI):||64.94||Buy|
|Chaikin Money Flow:||39287||-|
|Bollinger Bands||Level||Buy or Sell|
|Bollinger Bands (25):||(14.65 - 15.67)||Buy|
|Bollinger Bands (100):||(15.12 - 17.82)||Sell|
Civista Bancshares Technical Analysis
|Nov 17||Nov 20||Nov 21||Nov 22||Nov 24||Nov 27||Nov 28||Nov 29||Nov 30||Dec 1|
|Technical Analysis: Buy or Sell?|
|MACD (12, 26):|
|Relative Strength Index (14 RSI):|
|Bollinger Bands (25):|
|Bollinger Bands (100):|
Technical Analysis for Civista Bancshares Stock
Is Civista Bancshares Stock a Buy?
- Civista Bancshares share price is 16.39 while CIVB 8-day simple moving average is 15.49, which is a Buy signal.
- The stock price of CIVB is 16.39 while Civista Bancshares 20-day SMA is 15.29, which makes it a Buy.
- Civista Bancshares 50-day simple moving average is 15.35 while CIVB share price is 16.39, making it a Buy technically.
- CIVB stock price is 16.39 and Civista Bancshares 200-day simple moving average is 16.83, creating a Sell signal.
CIVB Technical Analysis vs Fundamental Analysis
Civista Bancshares Stock Info
Price in USD:
Civista Bancshares 52-Week Range
Civista Bancshares (CIVB) is a Sell
Civista Bancshares Share Price Forecast
What is the Civista Bancshares stock price today?
The Civista Bancshares stock price is 16.39 USD today.
Will CIVB stock go up or go down?
Civista Bancshares> share price is forecast to RISE/FALL based on technical indicators
Is Civista Bancshares overvalued?
According to simple moving average, exponential moving average, oscillators, and other technical indicators, Civista Bancshares is overvalued.
Is Civista Bancshares Stock a Buy?
- Civista Bancshares share price is 16.39 while CIVB 8-day exponential moving average is 15.61, which is a Buy signal.
- The stock price of CIVB is 16.39 while Civista Bancshares 20-day EMA is 15.41, which makes it a Buy.
- Civista Bancshares 50-day exponential moving average is 15.56 while CIVB share price is 16.39, making it a Buy technically.
- CIVB stock price is 16.39 and Civista Bancshares 200-day simple moving average is 17.14, creating a Sell signal.
Fundamental Analysis of Civista Bancshares
Is Civista Bancshares a good investment?
- Analysts estimate an earnings increase this quarter of $0.05 per share, a decrease next quarter of $0.00 per share, an increase this year of $0.04 per share, and a decrease next year of $0.48 per share.
Technical Analysis of Civista Bancshares
Should I short Civista Bancshares stock?
- CIVB Moving Average Covergence Divergence (MACD) indicator is 0.12, suggesting Civista Bancshares is a Buy
- Civista Bancshares Relative Strength Index (RSI) is 64.94, which suggest Civista Bancshares is overbought
- The Bollinger Bands (25) for Civista Bancshares is (14.65 - 15.67), which suggest Civista Bancshares is a Sell
- The Bollinger Bands (100) for Civista Bancshares is (15.12 - 17.82), which suggest Civista Bancshares is a Sell
* Civista Bancshares stock forecasts short-term for next days and weeks may differ from long term prediction for next month and year based on timeline differences.