7 Best Stocks for the Next 30 Days Free from Zacks Investment ResearchCheck the box to download this report FREE.
7 Day Trial
ALL ACCESS PASS
AI stocks have popped this year.Click here to see which AI stock he believes could be next
- Based on the share price being below its 5, 20 & 50 day exponential moving averages, the current trend is considered strongly bearish and CAN is experiencing slight selling pressure.
Canaan Price Chart Indicators
|Moving Averages||Level||Buy or Sell|
Canaan Technical Analysis Indicators
|Chart Indicators||Level||Buy or Sell|
|MACD (12, 26):||-0.11||Sell|
|Relative Strength Index (14 RSI):||43.31||Sell|
|Chaikin Money Flow:||-735496||-|
|Bollinger Bands||Level||Buy or Sell|
|Bollinger Bands (25):||(1.76 - 1.98)||Sell|
|Bollinger Bands (100):||(1.9 - 2.72)||Sell|
Canaan Technical Analysis
|Sep 19||Sep 20||Sep 21||Sep 22||Sep 25||Sep 26||Sep 27||Sep 28||Sep 29||Oct 2|
|Technical Analysis: Buy or Sell?|
|MACD (12, 26):|
|Relative Strength Index (14 RSI):|
|Bollinger Bands (25):|
|Bollinger Bands (100):|
Technical Analysis for Canaan Stock
Is Canaan Stock a Buy?
- Canaan share price is 1.84 while CAN 8-day simple moving average is 1.76, which is a Buy signal.
- The stock price of CAN is 1.84 while Canaan 20-day SMA is 1.83, which makes it a Buy.
- Canaan 50-day simple moving average is 2.24 while CAN share price is 1.84, making it a Sell technically.
- CAN stock price is 1.84 and Canaan 200-day simple moving average is 2.52, creating a Sell signal.
CAN Technical Analysis vs Fundamental Analysis
Canaan Stock Info
Price in USD:
Canaan 52-Week Range
Canaan (CAN) is a Sell
Canaan Share Price Forecast
What is the Canaan stock price today?
The Canaan stock price is 1.84 USD today.
Will CAN stock go up or go down?
Canaan> share price is forecast to RISE/FALL based on technical indicators
Is Canaan overvalued?
According to simple moving average, exponential moving average, oscillators, and other technical indicators, Canaan is overvalued.
Is Canaan Stock a Buy?
- Canaan share price is 1.84 while CAN 8-day exponential moving average is 1.79, which is a Buy signal.
- The stock price of CAN is 1.84 while Canaan 20-day EMA is 1.86, which makes it a Sell.
- Canaan 50-day exponential moving average is 2.09 while CAN share price is 1.84, making it a Sell technically.
- CAN stock price is 1.84 and Canaan 200-day simple moving average is 2.59, creating a Sell signal.
Fundamental Analysis of Canaan
Is Canaan a good investment?
- Analysts estimate an earnings decrease this quarter of $0.00 per share, a decrease next quarter of $0.00 per share, a decrease this year of $0.35 per share, and an increase next year of $1.14 per share.
Technical Analysis of Canaan
Should I short Canaan stock?
- CAN Moving Average Covergence Divergence (MACD) indicator is -0.11, suggesting Canaan is a Sell
- Canaan Relative Strength Index (RSI) is 43.31, which suggest Canaan is oversold
- The Bollinger Bands (25) for Canaan is (1.76 - 1.98), which suggest Canaan is a Sell
- The Bollinger Bands (100) for Canaan is (1.9 - 2.72), which suggest Canaan is a Sell
* Canaan stock forecasts short-term for next days and weeks may differ from long term prediction for next month and year based on timeline differences.