BHP Group Stock Price Chart
Is it possible to have a crash proof portfolio?See important Reg A disclosures: Masterworks.com/cd
7 Day Trial
ALL ACCESS PASS
A 100% Win Rate In 2022Click to see this exclusive sit-down interview
- Based on the share price being below its 5, 20 & 50 day exponential moving averages, the current trend is considered strongly bearish and BHPLF is experiencing buying pressure, which is a positive indicator for future bullish movement.
BHP Group Price Chart Indicators
|Moving Averages||Level||Buy or Sell|
BHP Group Technical Analysis Indicators
|Chart Indicators||Level||Buy or Sell|
|MACD (12, 26):||-1.01||Sell|
|Relative Strength Index (14 RSI):||34.77||Sell|
|Chaikin Money Flow:||2184||-|
|Bollinger Bands||Level||Buy or Sell|
|Bollinger Bands (25):||(29.9 - 33.06)||Sell|
|Bollinger Bands (100):||(27.98 - 33.72)||Sell|
BHP Group Technical Analysis
|Technical Analysis: Buy or Sell?|
|MACD (12, 26):|
|Relative Strength Index (14 RSI):|
|Bollinger Bands (25):|
|Bollinger Bands (100):|
Technical Analysis for BHP Group Stock
Is BHP Group Stock a Buy?
- BHP Group share price is 28.62 while BHPLF 8-day simple moving average is 29.84, which is a Sell signal.
- The stock price of BHPLF is 28.62 while BHP Group 20-day SMA is 31.01, which makes it a Sell.
- BHP Group 50-day simple moving average is 32.69 while BHPLF share price is 28.62, making it a Sell technically.
- BHPLF stock price is 28.62 and BHP Group 200-day simple moving average is 28.98, creating a Sell signal.
BHPLF Technical Analysis vs Fundamental Analysis
BHP Group Stock Info
Price in USD:
BHP Group 52-Week Range
BHP Group (BHPLF) is a Sell
BHP Group Share Price Forecast
What is the BHP Group stock price today?
The BHP Group stock price is 28.62 USD today.
Will BHPLF stock go up or go down?
BHP Group> share price is forecast to RISE/FALL based on technical indicators
Is BHP Group overvalued?
According to simple moving average, exponential moving average, oscillators, and other technical indicators, BHP Group is overvalued.
Is BHP Group Stock a Buy?
- BHP Group share price is 28.62 while BHPLF 8-day exponential moving average is 29.68, which is a Sell signal.
- The stock price of BHPLF is 28.62 while BHP Group 20-day EMA is 30.83, which makes it a Sell.
- BHP Group 50-day exponential moving average is 31.55 while BHPLF share price is 28.62, making it a Sell technically.
- BHPLF stock price is 28.62 and BHP Group 200-day simple moving average is 30.46, creating a Sell signal.
Technical Analysis of BHP Group
Should I short BHP Group stock?
- BHPLF Moving Average Covergence Divergence (MACD) indicator is -1.01, suggesting BHP Group is a Sell
- BHP Group Relative Strength Index (RSI) is 34.77, which suggest BHP Group is oversold
- The Bollinger Bands (25) for BHP Group is (29.9 - 33.06), which suggest BHP Group is a Sell
- The Bollinger Bands (100) for BHP Group is (27.98 - 33.72), which suggest BHP Group is a Sell
* BHP Group stock forecasts short-term for next days and weeks may differ from long term prediction for next month and year based on timeline differences.