7 Day Trial
ALL ACCESS PASS
- Based on the share price being below its 5, 20 & 50 day exponential moving averages, the current trend is considered strongly bearish and BALL is experiencing buying pressure, which is a positive indicator for future bullish movement.
Ball Price Chart Indicators
|Moving Averages||Level||Buy or Sell|
Ball Technical Analysis Indicators
|Chart Indicators||Level||Buy or Sell|
|MACD (12, 26):||-2.94||Sell|
|Relative Strength Index (14 RSI):||43.18||Sell|
|Chaikin Money Flow:||1606874||-|
|Bollinger Bands||Level||Buy or Sell|
|Bollinger Bands (25):||(59.79 - 72.39)||Sell|
|Bollinger Bands (100):||(64.41 - 83.55)||Sell|
Ball Technical Analysis
|Technical Analysis: Buy or Sell?|
|MACD (12, 26):|
|Relative Strength Index (14 RSI):|
|Bollinger Bands (25):|
|Bollinger Bands (100):|
Technical Analysis for Ball Stock
Is Ball Stock a Buy?
- Ball share price is 61.69 while BALL 8-day simple moving average is 58.11, which is a Buy signal.
- The stock price of BALL is 61.69 while Ball 20-day SMA is 65.73, which makes it a Sell.
- Ball 50-day simple moving average is 67.48 while BALL share price is 61.69, making it a Sell technically.
- BALL stock price is 61.69 and Ball 200-day simple moving average is 82.90, creating a Sell signal.
BALL Technical Analysis vs Fundamental Analysis
Ball Stock Info
Price in USD:
Ball 52-Week Range
Ball (BALL) is a Buy
Ball Share Price Forecast
What is the Ball stock price today?
The Ball stock price is 61.69 USD today.
Will BALL stock go up or go down?
Ball> share price is forecast to RISE/FALL based on technical indicators
Is Ball overvalued?
According to simple moving average, exponential moving average, oscillators, and other technical indicators, Ball is not overvalued.
Is Ball Stock a Buy?
- Ball share price is 61.69 while BALL 8-day exponential moving average is 60.54, which is a Buy signal.
- The stock price of BALL is 61.69 while Ball 20-day EMA is 63.61, which makes it a Sell.
- Ball 50-day exponential moving average is 67.63 while BALL share price is 61.69, making it a Sell technically.
- BALL stock price is 61.69 and Ball 200-day simple moving average is 78.53, creating a Sell signal.
Fundamental Analysis of Ball
Is Ball a good investment?
- Analysts estimate an earnings decrease this quarter of $0.13 per share, an increase next quarter of $0.00 per share, a decrease this year of $0.09 per share, and an increase next year of $0.42 per share.
Technical Analysis of Ball
Should I short Ball stock?
- BALL Moving Average Covergence Divergence (MACD) indicator is -2.94, suggesting Ball is a Sell
- Ball Relative Strength Index (RSI) is 43.18, which suggest Ball is oversold
- The Bollinger Bands (25) for Ball is (59.79 - 72.39), which suggest Ball is a Sell
- The Bollinger Bands (100) for Ball is (64.41 - 83.55), which suggest Ball is a Sell
* Ball stock forecasts short-term for next days and weeks may differ from long term prediction for next month and year based on timeline differences.