7 Day Trial
ALL ACCESS PASS
- Based on the share price being below its 5, 20 & 50 day exponential moving averages, the current trend is considered strongly bearish and ATHM is experiencing selling pressure, which indicates risk of future bearish movement.
Autohome Price Chart Indicators
|Moving Averages||Level||Buy or Sell|
Autohome Technical Analysis Indicators
|Chart Indicators||Level||Buy or Sell|
|MACD (12, 26):||-1.11||Sell|
|Relative Strength Index (14 RSI):||37.65||Sell|
|Chaikin Money Flow:||-195778||-|
|Bollinger Bands||Level||Buy or Sell|
|Bollinger Bands (25):||(32.29 - 35.73)||Sell|
|Bollinger Bands (100):||(30.74 - 37.46)||Sell|
Autohome Technical Analysis
|Technical Analysis: Buy or Sell?|
|MACD (12, 26):|
|Relative Strength Index (14 RSI):|
|Bollinger Bands (25):|
|Bollinger Bands (100):|
Technical Analysis for Autohome Stock
Is Autohome Stock a Buy?
- Autohome share price is 30.56 while ATHM 8-day simple moving average is 32.19, which is a Sell signal.
- The stock price of ATHM is 30.56 while Autohome 20-day SMA is 33.65, which makes it a Sell.
- Autohome 50-day simple moving average is 35.02 while ATHM share price is 30.56, making it a Sell technically.
- ATHM stock price is 30.56 and Autohome 200-day simple moving average is 31.94, creating a Sell signal.
ATHM Technical Analysis vs Fundamental Analysis
Autohome Stock Info
Price in USD:
Autohome 52-Week Range
Autohome (ATHM) is a Sell
Autohome Share Price Forecast
What is the Autohome stock price today?
The Autohome stock price is 30.56 USD today.
Will ATHM stock go up or go down?
Autohome> share price is forecast to RISE/FALL based on technical indicators
Is Autohome overvalued?
According to simple moving average, exponential moving average, oscillators, and other technical indicators, Autohome is overvalued.
Is Autohome Stock a Buy?
- Autohome share price is 30.56 while ATHM 8-day exponential moving average is 31.97, which is a Sell signal.
- The stock price of ATHM is 30.56 while Autohome 20-day EMA is 33.27, which makes it a Sell.
- Autohome 50-day exponential moving average is 34.23 while ATHM share price is 30.56, making it a Sell technically.
- ATHM stock price is 30.56 and Autohome 200-day simple moving average is 36.53, creating a Sell signal.
Fundamental Analysis of Autohome
Is Autohome a good investment?
- Analysts estimate an earnings decrease this quarter of $0.16 per share, an increase next quarter of $0.16 per share, a decrease this year of $0.87 per share, and an increase next year of $0.34 per share.
Technical Analysis of Autohome
Should I short Autohome stock?
- ATHM Moving Average Covergence Divergence (MACD) indicator is -1.11, suggesting Autohome is a Sell
- Autohome Relative Strength Index (RSI) is 37.65, which suggest Autohome is oversold
- The Bollinger Bands (25) for Autohome is (32.29 - 35.73), which suggest Autohome is a Sell
- The Bollinger Bands (100) for Autohome is (30.74 - 37.46), which suggest Autohome is a Sell
* Autohome stock forecasts short-term for next days and weeks may differ from long term prediction for next month and year based on timeline differences.