7 Day Trial
ALL ACCESS PASS
- Based on the share price being below its 5, 20 & 50 day exponential moving averages, the current trend is considered strongly bearish and ALRM is experiencing buying pressure, which is a positive indicator for future bullish movement.
Alarm.com Holdings Price Chart Indicators
|Moving Averages||Level||Buy or Sell|
Alarm.com Holdings Technical Analysis Indicators
|Chart Indicators||Level||Buy or Sell|
|MACD (12, 26):||-1.38||Sell|
|Relative Strength Index (14 RSI):||40.64||Sell|
|Chaikin Money Flow:||172769||-|
|Bollinger Bands||Level||Buy or Sell|
|Bollinger Bands (25):||(64.98 - 69.3)||Sell|
|Bollinger Bands (100):||(60.87 - 70.79)||Sell|
Alarm.com Holdings Technical Analysis
|Technical Analysis: Buy or Sell?|
|MACD (12, 26):|
|Relative Strength Index (14 RSI):|
|Bollinger Bands (25):|
|Bollinger Bands (100):|
Technical Analysis for Alarm.com Holdings Stock
Is Alarm.com Holdings Stock a Buy?
- Alarm.com Holdings share price is 64.92 while ALRM 8-day simple moving average is 64.72, which is a Buy signal.
- The stock price of ALRM is 64.92 while Alarm.com Holdings 20-day SMA is 67.07, which makes it a Sell.
- Alarm.com Holdings 50-day simple moving average is 69.61 while ALRM share price is 64.92, making it a Sell technically.
- ALRM stock price is 64.92 and Alarm.com Holdings 200-day simple moving average is 67.94, creating a Sell signal.
ALRM Technical Analysis vs Fundamental Analysis
Alarm.com Holdings Stock Info
Price in USD:
Alarm.com Holdings 52-Week Range
Alarm.com Holdings (ALRM) is a Sell
Alarm.com Holdings Share Price Forecast
What is the Alarm.com Holdings stock price today?
The Alarm.com Holdings stock price is 64.92 USD today.
Will ALRM stock go up or go down?
Alarm.com Holdings> share price is forecast to RISE/FALL based on technical indicators
Is Alarm.com Holdings overvalued?
According to simple moving average, exponential moving average, oscillators, and other technical indicators, Alarm.com Holdings is overvalued.
Is Alarm.com Holdings Stock a Buy?
- Alarm.com Holdings share price is 64.92 while ALRM 8-day exponential moving average is 65.21, which is a Sell signal.
- The stock price of ALRM is 64.92 while Alarm.com Holdings 20-day EMA is 66.64, which makes it a Sell.
- Alarm.com Holdings 50-day exponential moving average is 67.59 while ALRM share price is 64.92, making it a Sell technically.
- ALRM stock price is 64.92 and Alarm.com Holdings 200-day simple moving average is 69.06, creating a Sell signal.
Fundamental Analysis of Alarm.com Holdings
Is Alarm.com Holdings a good investment?
- Analysts estimate an earnings increase this quarter of $0.02 per share, a decrease next quarter of $0.00 per share, an increase this year of $0.01 per share, and an increase next year of $0.22 per share.
Technical Analysis of Alarm.com Holdings
Should I short Alarm.com Holdings stock?
- ALRM Moving Average Covergence Divergence (MACD) indicator is -1.38, suggesting Alarm.com Holdings is a Sell
- Alarm.com Holdings Relative Strength Index (RSI) is 40.64, which suggest Alarm.com Holdings is oversold
- The Bollinger Bands (25) for Alarm.com Holdings is (64.98 - 69.3), which suggest Alarm.com Holdings is a Sell
- The Bollinger Bands (100) for Alarm.com Holdings is (60.87 - 70.79), which suggest Alarm.com Holdings is a Sell
* Alarm.com Holdings stock forecasts short-term for next days and weeks may differ from long term prediction for next month and year based on timeline differences.