7 Day Trial
ALL ACCESS PASS
- Based on the share price being below its 5, 20 & 50 day exponential moving averages, the current trend is considered strongly bearish and ADSK is experiencing selling pressure, which indicates risk of future bearish movement.
Autodesk Price Chart Indicators
|Moving Averages||Level||Buy or Sell|
Autodesk Technical Analysis Indicators
|Chart Indicators||Level||Buy or Sell|
|MACD (12, 26):||-5.97||Sell|
|Relative Strength Index (14 RSI):||36.56||Sell|
|Chaikin Money Flow:||-1207836||-|
|Bollinger Bands||Level||Buy or Sell|
|Bollinger Bands (25):||(189.76 - 207.68)||Sell|
|Bollinger Bands (100):||(179.53 - 214.71)||Sell|
Autodesk Technical Analysis
|Technical Analysis: Buy or Sell?|
|MACD (12, 26):|
|Relative Strength Index (14 RSI):|
|Bollinger Bands (25):|
|Bollinger Bands (100):|
Technical Analysis for Autodesk Stock
Is Autodesk Stock a Buy?
- Autodesk share price is 186.80 while ADSK 8-day simple moving average is 187.92, which is a Sell signal.
- The stock price of ADSK is 186.80 while Autodesk 20-day SMA is 197.40, which makes it a Sell.
- Autodesk 50-day simple moving average is 208.37 while ADSK share price is 186.80, making it a Sell technically.
- ADSK stock price is 186.80 and Autodesk 200-day simple moving average is 212.44, creating a Sell signal.
ADSK Technical Analysis vs Fundamental Analysis
Autodesk Stock Info
Price in USD:
Autodesk 52-Week Range
Autodesk (ADSK) is a Sell
Autodesk Share Price Forecast
What is the Autodesk stock price today?
The Autodesk stock price is 186.80 USD today.
Will ADSK stock go up or go down?
Autodesk> share price is forecast to RISE/FALL based on technical indicators
Is Autodesk overvalued?
According to simple moving average, exponential moving average, oscillators, and other technical indicators, Autodesk is overvalued.
Is Autodesk Stock a Buy?
- Autodesk share price is 186.80 while ADSK 8-day exponential moving average is 189.71, which is a Sell signal.
- The stock price of ADSK is 186.80 while Autodesk 20-day EMA is 195.84, which makes it a Sell.
- Autodesk 50-day exponential moving average is 200.65 while ADSK share price is 186.80, making it a Sell technically.
- ADSK stock price is 186.80 and Autodesk 200-day simple moving average is 216.03, creating a Sell signal.
Fundamental Analysis of Autodesk
Is Autodesk a good investment?
- Analysts estimate an earnings increase this quarter of $0.33 per share, a decrease next quarter of $0.00 per share, an increase this year of $1.07 per share, and an increase next year of $2.05 per share.
Technical Analysis of Autodesk
Should I short Autodesk stock?
- ADSK Moving Average Covergence Divergence (MACD) indicator is -5.97, suggesting Autodesk is a Sell
- Autodesk Relative Strength Index (RSI) is 36.56, which suggest Autodesk is oversold
- The Bollinger Bands (25) for Autodesk is (189.76 - 207.68), which suggest Autodesk is a Sell
- The Bollinger Bands (100) for Autodesk is (179.53 - 214.71), which suggest Autodesk is a Sell
* Autodesk stock forecasts short-term for next days and weeks may differ from long term prediction for next month and year based on timeline differences.