AbbVie Stock Price Chart
Secure Your Family's Future in 15 Seconds With Gold-IRATake 15 Seconds to get the FREE Inflation Survival Plan and ensure your family's financial security.
7 Day Trial
ALL ACCESS PASS
How He Bagged One Of The Top Trading RecordsClick to see this exclusive sit-down interview
- Based on the share price being above its 5, 20 & 50 day exponential moving averages, the current trend is considered strongly bullish and ABBV is experiencing slight buying pressure.
AbbVie Price Chart Indicators
|Moving Averages||Level||Buy or Sell|
AbbVie Technical Analysis Indicators
|Chart Indicators||Level||Buy or Sell|
|MACD (12, 26):||0.92||Buy|
|Relative Strength Index (14 RSI):||55.07||Buy|
|Chaikin Money Flow:||147863||-|
|Bollinger Bands||Level||Buy or Sell|
|Bollinger Bands (25):||(150.77 - 155.49)||Buy|
|Bollinger Bands (100):||(148.12 - 160.92)||Buy|
AbbVie Technical Analysis
|Technical Analysis: Buy or Sell?|
|MACD (12, 26):|
|Relative Strength Index (14 RSI):|
|Bollinger Bands (25):|
|Bollinger Bands (100):|
Technical Analysis for AbbVie Stock
Is AbbVie Stock a Buy?
- AbbVie share price is 155.30 while ABBV 8-day simple moving average is 154.91, which is a Buy signal.
- The stock price of ABBV is 155.30 while AbbVie 20-day SMA is 153.64, which makes it a Buy.
- AbbVie 50-day simple moving average is 151.05 while ABBV share price is 155.30, making it a Buy technically.
- ABBV stock price is 155.30 and AbbVie 200-day simple moving average is 149.29, creating a Buy signal.
ABBV Technical Analysis vs Fundamental Analysis
AbbVie Stock Info
Price in USD:
AbbVie 52-Week Range
AbbVie (ABBV) is a Buy
AbbVie Share Price Forecast
What is the AbbVie stock price today?
The AbbVie stock price is 155.30 USD today.
Will ABBV stock go up or go down?
AbbVie> share price is forecast to RISE/FALL based on technical indicators
Is AbbVie overvalued?
According to simple moving average, exponential moving average, oscillators, and other technical indicators, AbbVie is not overvalued.
Is AbbVie Stock a Buy?
- AbbVie share price is 155.30 while ABBV 8-day exponential moving average is 154.58, which is a Buy signal.
- The stock price of ABBV is 155.30 while AbbVie 20-day EMA is 153.51, which makes it a Buy.
- AbbVie 50-day exponential moving average is 153.01 while ABBV share price is 155.30, making it a Buy technically.
- ABBV stock price is 155.30 and AbbVie 200-day simple moving average is 149.57, creating a Buy signal.
Fundamental Analysis of AbbVie
Is AbbVie a good investment?
- Analysts estimate an earnings decrease this quarter of $0.46 per share, a decrease next quarter of $0.00 per share, a decrease this year of $2.63 per share, and a decrease next year of $0.03 per share.
Technical Analysis of AbbVie
Should I short AbbVie stock?
- ABBV Moving Average Covergence Divergence (MACD) indicator is 0.92, suggesting AbbVie is a Buy
- AbbVie Relative Strength Index (RSI) is 55.07, which suggest AbbVie is overbought
- The Bollinger Bands (25) for AbbVie is (150.77 - 155.49), which suggest AbbVie is a Buy
- The Bollinger Bands (100) for AbbVie is (148.12 - 160.92), which suggest AbbVie is a Buy
* AbbVie stock forecasts short-term for next days and weeks may differ from long term prediction for next month and year based on timeline differences.