7 Day Trial
ALL ACCESS PASS
- Based on the share price being below its 5, 20 & 50 day exponential moving averages, the current trend is considered strongly bearish and AA is experiencing slight selling pressure.
Alcoa Price Chart Indicators
|Moving Averages||Level||Buy or Sell|
Alcoa Technical Analysis Indicators
|Chart Indicators||Level||Buy or Sell|
|MACD (12, 26):||-3.2||Sell|
|Relative Strength Index (14 RSI):||28.01||Sell|
|Chaikin Money Flow:||-2760327||-|
|Bollinger Bands||Level||Buy or Sell|
|Bollinger Bands (25):||(42.66 - 53.76)||Sell|
|Bollinger Bands (100):||(44.44 - 58.7)||Sell|
Alcoa Technical Analysis
|Technical Analysis: Buy or Sell?|
|MACD (12, 26):|
|Relative Strength Index (14 RSI):|
|Bollinger Bands (25):|
|Bollinger Bands (100):|
Technical Analysis for Alcoa Stock
Is Alcoa Stock a Buy?
- Alcoa share price is 35.51 while AA 8-day simple moving average is 41.38, which is a Sell signal.
- The stock price of AA is 35.51 while Alcoa 20-day SMA is 46.98, which makes it a Sell.
- Alcoa 50-day simple moving average is 48.51 while AA share price is 35.51, making it a Sell technically.
- AA stock price is 35.51 and Alcoa 200-day simple moving average is 61.34, creating a Sell signal.
AA Technical Analysis vs Fundamental Analysis
Alcoa Stock Info
Price in USD:
Alcoa 52-Week Range
Alcoa (AA) is a Sell
Alcoa Share Price Forecast
What is the Alcoa stock price today?
The Alcoa stock price is 35.51 USD today.
Will AA stock go up or go down?
Alcoa> share price is forecast to RISE/FALL based on technical indicators
Is Alcoa overvalued?
According to simple moving average, exponential moving average, oscillators, and other technical indicators, Alcoa is overvalued.
Is Alcoa Stock a Buy?
- Alcoa share price is 35.51 while AA 8-day exponential moving average is 41.16, which is a Sell signal.
- The stock price of AA is 35.51 while Alcoa 20-day EMA is 45.25, which makes it a Sell.
- Alcoa 50-day exponential moving average is 48.51 while AA share price is 35.51, making it a Sell technically.
- AA stock price is 35.51 and Alcoa 200-day simple moving average is 54.45, creating a Sell signal.
Fundamental Analysis of Alcoa
Is Alcoa a good investment?
- Analysts estimate an earnings increase this quarter of $1.50 per share, an increase next quarter of $0.94 per share, an increase this year of $0.65 per share, and a decrease next year of $0.42 per share.
Technical Analysis of Alcoa
Should I short Alcoa stock?
- AA Moving Average Covergence Divergence (MACD) indicator is -3.2, suggesting Alcoa is a Sell
- Alcoa Relative Strength Index (RSI) is 28.01, which suggest Alcoa is oversold
- The Bollinger Bands (25) for Alcoa is (42.66 - 53.76), which suggest Alcoa is a Sell
- The Bollinger Bands (100) for Alcoa is (44.44 - 58.7), which suggest Alcoa is a Sell
* Alcoa stock forecasts short-term for next days and weeks may differ from long term prediction for next month and year based on timeline differences.