7 Day Trial
ALL ACCESS PASS
- Based on the share price being above its 5, 20 & 50 day exponential moving averages, the current trend is considered strongly bullish and WHD is experiencing buying pressure, which is a positive indicator for future bullish movement.
Cactus Price Chart Indicators
|Moving Averages||Level||Buy or Sell|
Cactus Technical Analysis Indicators
|Chart Indicators||Level||Buy or Sell|
|MACD (12, 26):||1.13||Buy|
|Relative Strength Index (14 RSI):||56.39||Buy|
|Chaikin Money Flow:||198950||-|
|Bollinger Bands||Level||Buy or Sell|
|Bollinger Bands (25):||(51.98 - 55.86)||Buy|
|Bollinger Bands (100):||(38.42 - 50.98)||Buy|
Cactus Technical Analysis
|Technical Analysis: Buy or Sell?|
|MACD (12, 26):|
|Relative Strength Index (14 RSI):|
|Bollinger Bands (25):|
|Bollinger Bands (100):|
Technical Analysis for Cactus Stock
Is Cactus Stock a Buy?
- Cactus share price is 54.69 while WHD 8-day simple moving average is 53.71, which is a Buy signal.
- The stock price of WHD is 54.69 while Cactus 20-day SMA is 54.61, which makes it a Buy.
- Cactus 50-day simple moving average is 48.74 while WHD share price is 54.69, making it a Buy technically.
- WHD stock price is 54.69 and Cactus 200-day simple moving average is 47.40, creating a Buy signal.
WHD Technical Analysis vs Fundamental Analysis
Cactus Stock Info
Price in USD:
Cactus 52-Week Range
Cactus (WHD) is a Buy
Cactus Share Price Forecast
What is the Cactus stock price today?
The Cactus stock price is 54.69 USD today.
Will WHD stock go up or go down?
Cactus> share price is forecast to RISE/FALL based on technical indicators
Is Cactus overvalued?
According to simple moving average, exponential moving average, oscillators, and other technical indicators, Cactus is not overvalued.
Is Cactus Stock a Buy?
- Cactus share price is 54.69 while WHD 8-day exponential moving average is 53.95, which is a Buy signal.
- The stock price of WHD is 54.69 while Cactus 20-day EMA is 53.43, which makes it a Buy.
- Cactus 50-day exponential moving average is 50.25 while WHD share price is 54.69, making it a Buy technically.
- WHD stock price is 54.69 and Cactus 200-day simple moving average is 45.90, creating a Buy signal.
Fundamental Analysis of Cactus
Is Cactus a good investment?
- Analysts estimate an earnings increase this quarter of $0.00 per share, a decrease next quarter of $0.00 per share, an increase this year of $1.10 per share, and an increase next year of $0.59 per share.
Technical Analysis of Cactus
Should I short Cactus stock?
- WHD Moving Average Covergence Divergence (MACD) indicator is 1.13, suggesting Cactus is a Buy
- Cactus Relative Strength Index (RSI) is 56.39, which suggest Cactus is overbought
- The Bollinger Bands (25) for Cactus is (51.98 - 55.86), which suggest Cactus is a Buy
- The Bollinger Bands (100) for Cactus is (38.42 - 50.98), which suggest Cactus is a Buy
* Cactus stock forecasts short-term for next days and weeks may differ from long term prediction for next month and year based on timeline differences.