UniFirst Stock Price Chart
Stop Trading Like a Turtle.Click Here to Attend Our Next Free Live A.I. Market Training
7 Day Trial
ALL ACCESS PASS
Five Top Tech Stocks to Own NowClick Here to Download the FREE Report
- Based on the share price being above its 5, 20 & 50 day exponential moving averages, the current trend is considered strongly bullish and UNF is experiencing slight selling pressure.
UniFirst Price Chart Indicators
|Moving Averages||Level||Buy or Sell|
UniFirst Technical Analysis Indicators
|Chart Indicators||Level||Buy or Sell|
|MACD (12, 26):||1.11||Buy|
|Relative Strength Index (14 RSI):||53.52||Buy|
|Chaikin Money Flow:||-30298||-|
|Bollinger Bands||Level||Buy or Sell|
|Bollinger Bands (25):||(162.17 - 170.63)||Buy|
|Bollinger Bands (100):||(167.69 - 197.23)||Sell|
UniFirst Technical Analysis
|Technical Analysis: Buy or Sell?|
|MACD (12, 26):|
|Relative Strength Index (14 RSI):|
|Bollinger Bands (25):|
|Bollinger Bands (100):|
Technical Analysis for UniFirst Stock
Is UniFirst Stock a Buy?
- UniFirst share price is 170.81 while UNF 8-day simple moving average is 171.05, which is a Sell signal.
- The stock price of UNF is 170.81 while UniFirst 20-day SMA is 167.41, which makes it a Buy.
- UniFirst 50-day simple moving average is 168.87 while UNF share price is 170.81, making it a Buy technically.
- UNF stock price is 170.81 and UniFirst 200-day simple moving average is 182.34, creating a Sell signal.
UNF Technical Analysis vs Fundamental Analysis
UniFirst Stock Info
Price in USD:
UniFirst 52-Week Range
UniFirst (UNF) is a Sell
UniFirst Share Price Forecast
What is the UniFirst stock price today?
The UniFirst stock price is 170.81 USD today.
Will UNF stock go up or go down?
UniFirst> share price is forecast to RISE/FALL based on technical indicators
Is UniFirst overvalued?
According to simple moving average, exponential moving average, oscillators, and other technical indicators, UniFirst is overvalued.
Is UniFirst Stock a Buy?
- UniFirst share price is 170.81 while UNF 8-day exponential moving average is 170.95, which is a Sell signal.
- The stock price of UNF is 170.81 while UniFirst 20-day EMA is 169.03, which makes it a Buy.
- UniFirst 50-day exponential moving average is 171.58 while UNF share price is 170.81, making it a Sell technically.
- UNF stock price is 170.81 and UniFirst 200-day simple moving average is 180.81, creating a Sell signal.
Fundamental Analysis of UniFirst
Is UniFirst a good investment?
- Analysts estimate an earnings increase this quarter of $0.34 per share, a decrease next quarter of $0.34 per share, an increase this year of $0.35 per share, and an increase next year of $0.58 per share.
Technical Analysis of UniFirst
Should I short UniFirst stock?
- UNF Moving Average Covergence Divergence (MACD) indicator is 1.11, suggesting UniFirst is a Buy
- UniFirst Relative Strength Index (RSI) is 53.52, which suggest UniFirst is overbought
- The Bollinger Bands (25) for UniFirst is (162.17 - 170.63), which suggest UniFirst is a Sell
- The Bollinger Bands (100) for UniFirst is (167.69 - 197.23), which suggest UniFirst is a Sell
* UniFirst stock forecasts short-term for next days and weeks may differ from long term prediction for next month and year based on timeline differences.