Introducing The Great $2 AI MoonshotOpen your free presentation now
7 Day Trial
ALL ACCESS PASS
7 Best Stocks for the Next 30 Days Free from Zacks Investment ResearchCheck the box to download this report FREE.
- Based on the share price being below its 5, 20 & 50 day exponential moving averages, the current trend is considered strongly bearish and MTN is experiencing selling pressure, which indicates risk of future bearish movement.
Vail Resorts Price Chart Indicators
|Moving Averages||Level||Buy or Sell|
Vail Resorts Technical Analysis Indicators
|Chart Indicators||Level||Buy or Sell|
|MACD (12, 26):||0.1||Buy|
|Relative Strength Index (14 RSI):||32.16||Sell|
|Chaikin Money Flow:||-1462666||-|
|Bollinger Bands||Level||Buy or Sell|
|Bollinger Bands (25):||(229.25 - 250.95)||Sell|
|Bollinger Bands (100):||(231.24 - 249.42)||Sell|
Vail Resorts Technical Analysis
|Sep 18||Sep 19||Sep 20||Sep 21||Sep 22||Sep 25||Sep 26||Sep 27||Sep 28||Sep 29|
|Technical Analysis: Buy or Sell?|
|MACD (12, 26):|
|Relative Strength Index (14 RSI):|
|Bollinger Bands (25):|
|Bollinger Bands (100):|
Technical Analysis for Vail Resorts Stock
Is Vail Resorts Stock a Buy?
- Vail Resorts share price is 221.89 while MTN 8-day simple moving average is 240.37, which is a Sell signal.
- The stock price of MTN is 221.89 while Vail Resorts 20-day SMA is 244.03, which makes it a Sell.
- Vail Resorts 50-day simple moving average is 235.42 while MTN share price is 221.89, making it a Sell technically.
- MTN stock price is 221.89 and Vail Resorts 200-day simple moving average is 240.98, creating a Sell signal.
MTN Technical Analysis vs Fundamental Analysis
Vail Resorts Stock Info
Price in USD:
Vail Resorts 52-Week Range
Vail Resorts (MTN) is a Sell
Vail Resorts Share Price Forecast
What is the Vail Resorts stock price today?
The Vail Resorts stock price is 221.89 USD today.
Will MTN stock go up or go down?
Vail Resorts> share price is forecast to RISE/FALL based on technical indicators
Is Vail Resorts overvalued?
According to simple moving average, exponential moving average, oscillators, and other technical indicators, Vail Resorts is overvalued.
Is Vail Resorts Stock a Buy?
- Vail Resorts share price is 221.89 while MTN 8-day exponential moving average is 238.07, which is a Sell signal.
- The stock price of MTN is 221.89 while Vail Resorts 20-day EMA is 240.23, which makes it a Sell.
- Vail Resorts 50-day exponential moving average is 238.85 while MTN share price is 221.89, making it a Sell technically.
- MTN stock price is 221.89 and Vail Resorts 200-day simple moving average is 240.31, creating a Sell signal.
Fundamental Analysis of Vail Resorts
Is Vail Resorts a good investment?
- Analysts estimate an earnings decrease this quarter of $0.36 per share, a decrease next quarter of $0.00 per share, a decrease this year of $1.50 per share, and an increase next year of $2.20 per share.
Technical Analysis of Vail Resorts
Should I short Vail Resorts stock?
- MTN Moving Average Covergence Divergence (MACD) indicator is 0.1, suggesting Vail Resorts is a Buy
- Vail Resorts Relative Strength Index (RSI) is 32.16, which suggest Vail Resorts is oversold
- The Bollinger Bands (25) for Vail Resorts is (229.25 - 250.95), which suggest Vail Resorts is a Sell
- The Bollinger Bands (100) for Vail Resorts is (231.24 - 249.42), which suggest Vail Resorts is a Sell
* Vail Resorts stock forecasts short-term for next days and weeks may differ from long term prediction for next month and year based on timeline differences.