7 Day Trial
ALL ACCESS PASS
Receive MTN News And Ratings
See the #1 stock for the next 7 days that we like better than MTN
MTN Financial Statistics
Sales & Book Value
|Price / Cash Flow:||26.43|
|Price / Book:||7.39|
|Net Income (TTM):||$288.03M|
|Return on Equity:||19.35%|
|Return on Assets:||4.53%|
Vail Resorts Earnings Forecast
Key Vail Resorts Financial Ratios
- The Gross Profit Margin over the past 27 years for MTN is 46.58%.
- The Selling, General & Administrative Expenses for MTN have been equal to 13.76% of Gross Profit Margin.
- The Research & Development expenses have been 0.00% of Revenue.
- The Interest Expense is 42.59% of Operating Income.
- The Net Earning history of MTN is 13.77% of Total Revenues.
- Per Share Earnings over the last 27 years have been positive in 17 years.
Vail Resorts Stock Price Chart
Industry, Sector and Symbol
|Industry:||Resorts & Casinos|
|Trailing P/E Ratio:||28.57|
|Forward P/E Ratio:||23.54|