Your Chance To Invest In The Green Energy Revolution!Don't miss this one - click for more info and ADD THIS COMPANY TO YOUR WATCHLIST!
7 Day Trial
ALL ACCESS PASS
New Year, New Trades, Try A.I. TodayLearn to forecast trends with up to 87.4% proven accuracy -> Register Here
- Based on the share price being below its 5, 20 & 50 day exponential moving averages, the current trend is considered strongly bearish and HIBB is experiencing selling pressure, which indicates risk of future bearish movement.
Hibbett Price Chart Indicators
|Moving Averages||Level||Buy or Sell|
Hibbett Technical Analysis Indicators
|Chart Indicators||Level||Buy or Sell|
|MACD (12, 26):||0.17||Buy|
|Relative Strength Index (14 RSI):||50.22||Buy|
|Chaikin Money Flow:||-158443||-|
|Bollinger Bands||Level||Buy or Sell|
|Bollinger Bands (25):||(64.99 - 71.27)||Sell|
|Bollinger Bands (100):||(56.39 - 68.07)||Buy|
Hibbett Technical Analysis
|Technical Analysis: Buy or Sell?|
|MACD (12, 26):|
|Relative Strength Index (14 RSI):|
|Bollinger Bands (25):|
|Bollinger Bands (100):|
Technical Analysis for Hibbett Stock
Is Hibbett Stock a Buy?
- Hibbett share price is 67.10 while HIBB 8-day simple moving average is 66.93, which is a Buy signal.
- The stock price of HIBB is 67.10 while Hibbett 20-day SMA is 69.06, which makes it a Sell.
- Hibbett 50-day simple moving average is 66.77 while HIBB share price is 67.10, making it a Buy technically.
- HIBB stock price is 67.10 and Hibbett 200-day simple moving average is 55.32, creating a Buy signal.
HIBB Technical Analysis vs Fundamental Analysis
Hibbett Stock Info
Price in USD:
Hibbett 52-Week Range
Hibbett (HIBB) is a Buy
Hibbett Share Price Forecast
What is the Hibbett stock price today?
The Hibbett stock price is 67.10 USD today.
Will HIBB stock go up or go down?
Hibbett> share price is forecast to RISE/FALL based on technical indicators
Is Hibbett overvalued?
According to simple moving average, exponential moving average, oscillators, and other technical indicators, Hibbett is not overvalued.
Is Hibbett Stock a Buy?
- Hibbett share price is 67.10 while HIBB 8-day exponential moving average is 67.65, which is a Sell signal.
- The stock price of HIBB is 67.10 while Hibbett 20-day EMA is 67.99, which makes it a Sell.
- Hibbett 50-day exponential moving average is 66.26 while HIBB share price is 67.10, making it a Buy technically.
- HIBB stock price is 67.10 and Hibbett 200-day simple moving average is 60.36, creating a Buy signal.
Fundamental Analysis of Hibbett
Is Hibbett a good investment?
- Analysts estimate an earnings decrease this quarter of $0.98 per share, a decrease next quarter of $0.00 per share, a decrease this year of $0.43 per share, and a decrease next year of $1.45 per share.
Technical Analysis of Hibbett
Should I short Hibbett stock?
- HIBB Moving Average Covergence Divergence (MACD) indicator is 0.18, suggesting Hibbett is a Buy
- Hibbett Relative Strength Index (RSI) is 50.22, which suggest Hibbett is overbought
- The Bollinger Bands (25) for Hibbett is (64.99 - 71.27), which suggest Hibbett is a Buy
- The Bollinger Bands (100) for Hibbett is (56.39 - 68.07), which suggest Hibbett is a Buy
* Hibbett stock forecasts short-term for next days and weeks may differ from long term prediction for next month and year based on timeline differences.