7 Day Trial
ALL ACCESS PASS
- Based on the share price being below its 5, 20 & 50 day exponential moving averages, the current trend is considered strongly bearish and HIBB is experiencing slight buying pressure.
Hibbett Price Chart Indicators
|Moving Averages||Level||Buy or Sell|
Hibbett Technical Analysis Indicators
|Chart Indicators||Level||Buy or Sell|
|MACD (12, 26):||-1.65||Sell|
|Relative Strength Index (14 RSI):||38.93||Sell|
|Chaikin Money Flow:||177811||-|
|Bollinger Bands||Level||Buy or Sell|
|Bollinger Bands (25):||(52.42 - 61.24)||Sell|
|Bollinger Bands (100):||(44.58 - 56.64)||Sell|
Hibbett Technical Analysis
|Technical Analysis: Buy or Sell?|
|MACD (12, 26):|
|Relative Strength Index (14 RSI):|
|Bollinger Bands (25):|
|Bollinger Bands (100):|
Technical Analysis for Hibbett Stock
Is Hibbett Stock a Buy?
- Hibbett share price is 49.81 while HIBB 8-day simple moving average is 51.11, which is a Sell signal.
- The stock price of HIBB is 49.81 while Hibbett 20-day SMA is 56.04, which makes it a Sell.
- Hibbett 50-day simple moving average is 54.65 while HIBB share price is 49.81, making it a Sell technically.
- HIBB stock price is 49.81 and Hibbett 200-day simple moving average is 52.06, creating a Sell signal.
HIBB Technical Analysis vs Fundamental Analysis
Hibbett Stock Info
Price in USD:
Hibbett 52-Week Range
Hibbett (HIBB) is a Sell
Hibbett Share Price Forecast
What is the Hibbett stock price today?
The Hibbett stock price is 49.81 USD today.
Will HIBB stock go up or go down?
Hibbett> share price is forecast to RISE/FALL based on technical indicators
Is Hibbett overvalued?
According to simple moving average, exponential moving average, oscillators, and other technical indicators, Hibbett is overvalued.
Is Hibbett Stock a Buy?
- Hibbett share price is 49.81 while HIBB 8-day exponential moving average is 52.00, which is a Sell signal.
- The stock price of HIBB is 49.81 while Hibbett 20-day EMA is 54.34, which makes it a Sell.
- Hibbett 50-day exponential moving average is 54.09 while HIBB share price is 49.81, making it a Sell technically.
- HIBB stock price is 49.81 and Hibbett 200-day simple moving average is 55.03, creating a Sell signal.
Fundamental Analysis of Hibbett
Is Hibbett a good investment?
- Analysts estimate an earnings increase this quarter of $0.84 per share, a decrease next quarter of $0.00 per share, an increase this year of $5.04 per share, and a decrease next year of $0.43 per share.
Technical Analysis of Hibbett
Should I short Hibbett stock?
- HIBB Moving Average Covergence Divergence (MACD) indicator is -1.65, suggesting Hibbett is a Sell
- Hibbett Relative Strength Index (RSI) is 38.93, which suggest Hibbett is oversold
- The Bollinger Bands (25) for Hibbett is (52.42 - 61.24), which suggest Hibbett is a Sell
- The Bollinger Bands (100) for Hibbett is (44.58 - 56.64), which suggest Hibbett is a Sell
* Hibbett stock forecasts short-term for next days and weeks may differ from long term prediction for next month and year based on timeline differences.