7 Day Trial
ALL ACCESS PASS
- Based on the share price being above its 5, 20 & 50 day exponential moving averages, the current trend is considered strongly bullish and HIBB is experiencing buying pressure, which is a positive indicator for future bullish movement.
Hibbett Price Chart Indicators
|Moving Averages||Level||Buy or Sell|
Hibbett Technical Analysis Indicators
|Chart Indicators||Level||Buy or Sell|
|MACD (12, 26):||1.54||Buy|
|Relative Strength Index (14 RSI):||54.13||Buy|
|Chaikin Money Flow:||432733||-|
|Bollinger Bands||Level||Buy or Sell|
|Bollinger Bands (25):||(61.09 - 66.35)||Buy|
|Bollinger Bands (100):||(50.16 - 63.28)||Buy|
Hibbett Technical Analysis
|Technical Analysis: Buy or Sell?|
|MACD (12, 26):|
|Relative Strength Index (14 RSI):|
|Bollinger Bands (25):|
|Bollinger Bands (100):|
Technical Analysis for Hibbett Stock
Is Hibbett Stock a Buy?
- Hibbett share price is 66.22 while HIBB 8-day simple moving average is 65.85, which is a Buy signal.
- The stock price of HIBB is 66.22 while Hibbett 20-day SMA is 64.00, which makes it a Buy.
- Hibbett 50-day simple moving average is 59.58 while HIBB share price is 66.22, making it a Buy technically.
- HIBB stock price is 66.22 and Hibbett 200-day simple moving average is 51.44, creating a Buy signal.
HIBB Technical Analysis vs Fundamental Analysis
Hibbett Stock Info
Price in USD:
Hibbett 52-Week Range
Hibbett (HIBB) is a Buy
Hibbett Share Price Forecast
What is the Hibbett stock price today?
The Hibbett stock price is 66.22 USD today.
Will HIBB stock go up or go down?
Hibbett> share price is forecast to RISE/FALL based on technical indicators
Is Hibbett overvalued?
According to simple moving average, exponential moving average, oscillators, and other technical indicators, Hibbett is not overvalued.
Is Hibbett Stock a Buy?
- Hibbett share price is 66.22 while HIBB 8-day exponential moving average is 65.20, which is a Buy signal.
- The stock price of HIBB is 66.22 while Hibbett 20-day EMA is 64.05, which makes it a Buy.
- Hibbett 50-day exponential moving average is 61.06 while HIBB share price is 66.22, making it a Buy technically.
- HIBB stock price is 66.22 and Hibbett 200-day simple moving average is 57.24, creating a Buy signal.
Fundamental Analysis of Hibbett
Is Hibbett a good investment?
- Analysts estimate an earnings increase this quarter of $0.98 per share, a decrease next quarter of $0.00 per share, an increase this year of $5.04 per share, and a decrease next year of $0.43 per share.
Technical Analysis of Hibbett
Should I short Hibbett stock?
- HIBB Moving Average Covergence Divergence (MACD) indicator is 1.54, suggesting Hibbett is a Buy
- Hibbett Relative Strength Index (RSI) is 54.13, which suggest Hibbett is overbought
- The Bollinger Bands (25) for Hibbett is (61.09 - 66.35), which suggest Hibbett is a Buy
- The Bollinger Bands (100) for Hibbett is (50.16 - 63.28), which suggest Hibbett is a Buy
* Hibbett stock forecasts short-term for next days and weeks may differ from long term prediction for next month and year based on timeline differences.