7 Day Trial
ALL ACCESS PASS
- Based on the share price being below its 5, 20 & 50 day exponential moving averages, the current trend is considered strongly bearish and CVNA is experiencing selling pressure, which indicates risk of future bearish movement.
Carvana Price Chart Indicators
|Moving Averages||Level||Buy or Sell|
Carvana Technical Analysis Indicators
|Chart Indicators||Level||Buy or Sell|
|MACD (12, 26):||-3.63||Sell|
|Relative Strength Index (14 RSI):||31.46||Sell|
|Chaikin Money Flow:||-7801331||-|
|Bollinger Bands||Level||Buy or Sell|
|Bollinger Bands (25):||(26.35 - 36.61)||Sell|
|Bollinger Bands (100):||(23.18 - 39.22)||Sell|
Carvana Technical Analysis
|Technical Analysis: Buy or Sell?|
|MACD (12, 26):|
|Relative Strength Index (14 RSI):|
|Bollinger Bands (25):|
|Bollinger Bands (100):|
Technical Analysis for Carvana Stock
Is Carvana Stock a Buy?
- Carvana share price is 20.30 while CVNA 8-day simple moving average is 25.23, which is a Sell signal.
- The stock price of CVNA is 20.30 while Carvana 20-day SMA is 30.92, which makes it a Sell.
- Carvana 50-day simple moving average is 35.04 while CVNA share price is 20.30, making it a Sell technically.
- CVNA stock price is 20.30 and Carvana 200-day simple moving average is 85.55, creating a Sell signal.
CVNA Technical Analysis vs Fundamental Analysis
Carvana Stock Info
Price in USD:
Carvana 52-Week Range
Carvana (CVNA) is a Sell
Carvana Share Price Forecast
What is the Carvana stock price today?
The Carvana stock price is 20.30 USD today.
Will CVNA stock go up or go down?
Carvana> share price is forecast to RISE/FALL based on technical indicators
Is Carvana overvalued?
According to simple moving average, exponential moving average, oscillators, and other technical indicators, Carvana is overvalued.
Is Carvana Stock a Buy?
- Carvana share price is 20.30 while CVNA 8-day exponential moving average is 25.18, which is a Sell signal.
- The stock price of CVNA is 20.30 while Carvana 20-day EMA is 29.50, which makes it a Sell.
- Carvana 50-day exponential moving average is 33.38 while CVNA share price is 20.30, making it a Sell technically.
- CVNA stock price is 20.30 and Carvana 200-day simple moving average is 88.41, creating a Sell signal.
Fundamental Analysis of Carvana
Is Carvana a good investment?
- Analysts estimate an earnings decrease this quarter of $0.50 per share, a decrease next quarter of $0.00 per share, a decrease this year of $6.97 per share, and an increase next year of $3.55 per share.
Technical Analysis of Carvana
Should I short Carvana stock?
- CVNA Moving Average Covergence Divergence (MACD) indicator is -3.63, suggesting Carvana is a Sell
- Carvana Relative Strength Index (RSI) is 31.46, which suggest Carvana is oversold
- The Bollinger Bands (25) for Carvana is (26.35 - 36.61), which suggest Carvana is a Sell
- The Bollinger Bands (100) for Carvana is (23.18 - 39.22), which suggest Carvana is a Sell
* Carvana stock forecasts short-term for next days and weeks may differ from long term prediction for next month and year based on timeline differences.