Unveiling AI's $2 Trillion Opportunity!Grab your FREE guide before it's gone. Click here Now!
7 Day Trial
ALL ACCESS PASS
Your Financial Advisor Doesn't Even Realize This Could HappenWatch the free video
- Based on the share price being above its 5, 20 & 50 day exponential moving averages, the current trend is considered strongly bullish and CUBI is experiencing buying pressure, which is a positive indicator for future bullish movement.
Customers Bancorp Price Chart Indicators
|Moving Averages||Level||Buy or Sell|
Customers Bancorp Technical Analysis Indicators
|Chart Indicators||Level||Buy or Sell|
|MACD (12, 26):||2.55||Buy|
|Relative Strength Index (14 RSI):||69.19||Buy|
|Chaikin Money Flow:||214612||-|
|Bollinger Bands||Level||Buy or Sell|
|Bollinger Bands (25):||(42.82 - 47.82)||Buy|
|Bollinger Bands (100):||(33.04 - 43.36)||Buy|
Customers Bancorp Technical Analysis
|Nov 27||Nov 28||Nov 29||Nov 30||Dec 1||Dec 4||Dec 5||Dec 6||Dec 7||Dec 8|
|Technical Analysis: Buy or Sell?|
|MACD (12, 26):|
|Relative Strength Index (14 RSI):|
|Bollinger Bands (25):|
|Bollinger Bands (100):|
Technical Analysis for Customers Bancorp Stock
Is Customers Bancorp Stock a Buy?
- Customers Bancorp share price is 50.20 while CUBI 8-day simple moving average is 48.12, which is a Buy signal.
- The stock price of CUBI is 50.20 while Customers Bancorp 20-day SMA is 45.87, which makes it a Buy.
- Customers Bancorp 50-day simple moving average is 39.95 while CUBI share price is 50.20, making it a Buy technically.
- CUBI stock price is 50.20 and Customers Bancorp 200-day simple moving average is 31.13, creating a Buy signal.
CUBI Technical Analysis vs Fundamental Analysis
Customers Bancorp Stock Info
Price in USD:
Customers Bancorp 52-Week Range
Customers Bancorp (CUBI) is a Buy
Customers Bancorp Share Price Forecast
What is the Customers Bancorp stock price today?
The Customers Bancorp stock price is 50.20 USD today.
Will CUBI stock go up or go down?
Customers Bancorp> share price is forecast to RISE/FALL based on technical indicators
Is Customers Bancorp overvalued?
According to simple moving average, exponential moving average, oscillators, and other technical indicators, Customers Bancorp is not overvalued.
Is Customers Bancorp Stock a Buy?
- Customers Bancorp share price is 50.20 while CUBI 8-day exponential moving average is 48.25, which is a Buy signal.
- The stock price of CUBI is 50.20 while Customers Bancorp 20-day EMA is 45.92, which makes it a Buy.
- Customers Bancorp 50-day exponential moving average is 41.83 while CUBI share price is 50.20, making it a Buy technically.
- CUBI stock price is 50.20 and Customers Bancorp 200-day simple moving average is 35.17, creating a Buy signal.
Fundamental Analysis of Customers Bancorp
Is Customers Bancorp a good investment?
- Analysts estimate an earnings decrease this quarter of $0.25 per share, a decrease next quarter of $0.00 per share, a decrease this year of $0.16 per share, and a decrease next year of $0.23 per share.
Technical Analysis of Customers Bancorp
Should I short Customers Bancorp stock?
- CUBI Moving Average Covergence Divergence (MACD) indicator is 2.55, suggesting Customers Bancorp is a Buy
- Customers Bancorp Relative Strength Index (RSI) is 69.19, which suggest Customers Bancorp is overbought
- The Bollinger Bands (25) for Customers Bancorp is (42.82 - 47.82), which suggest Customers Bancorp is a Buy
- The Bollinger Bands (100) for Customers Bancorp is (33.04 - 43.36), which suggest Customers Bancorp is a Buy
* Customers Bancorp stock forecasts short-term for next days and weeks may differ from long term prediction for next month and year based on timeline differences.