Netflix Inc Stock Predictions
Netflix Inc (NFLX) is a Buy
Netflix Inc Stock Forecast
- Over the next 52 weeks, Netflix Inc has on average historically risen by 66.8% based on the past 18 years of stock performance.
- Netflix Inc has risen higher in 13 of those 18 years over the subsequent 52 week period, corresponding to a historical probability of 72%
Is Netflix Inc Stock Undervalued?
The current Netflix Inc [NFLX] share price is $476.89. The Score for NFLX is 59, which is 18% above its historic median score of 50, and infers lower risk than normal.
- NFLX is currently trading in the 50-60% percentile range relative to its historical Stock Score levels.
Is Netflix Inc Stock Overpriced?
Is Netflix Inc stock overvalued?
Netflix Inc stock is rated a Buy
Netflix Inc has risen higher in 13 of those 18 years over the subsequent 52 week period,
corresponding to a historical probability of 72%
Netflix Inc Stock Price History
Is Netflix Inc Stock Going To Rise?
- Exchange: S&P500
- Country Name: United States
- Industry: Entertainment
- Sector: Communication Services
- Type: STOCK
- Website: netflix.com
52 Week Data
- 52 Week High: 492.28
- 52 Week Low: 252.28
- Market Cap: 209.7B
- Price: USD 476.89
- Share Volume: 6.3M
- Beta: 1.03
- 50 Day Mov. Avg.: 435.37
- 100-Day Mov. Avg.: 403.18
- 200 Day Mov. Avg.: 354.83
- 52 Week Change: 27.03%
14 Day Historical Data
Netflix Inc Earnings History
Netflix Inc Earnings Report: Per Share Netflix Inc Earnings Q1 Q2 Q3 and Q4 last year and next year.
Netflix Inc [NFLX] Forecast Revenue Growth
Netflix Inc Stock Anaylsis: Historical quarterly revenues per share for Netflix Inc and historical quarterly revenue growth:
- Analysts estimate an earnings increase this quarter of $0.91 per share, an increase next quarter of $0.55 per share, an increase this year of $3.07 per share, and an increase next year of $2.16 per share.
SponsoredThe Only Gold Stock You Need In 2020 - Free Report
This company's world-class gold discovery boosted its shares 118.9% in a single day and kicked off the biggest staking gold rush in the history of the region.
Now the company is starting its biggest exploration drill program yet on the project and there's no telling where the stock could go next. But you have to get in early before it takes off.
Get the exclusive details here.