22nd Century Group 10K Form
22nd Century Group
7 Day Trial
ALL ACCESS PASS
10K form not available
Receive XXII News And Ratings
See the #1 stock for the next 7 days that we like better than XXII
XXII Financial Statistics
Sales & Book Value
|Price / Cash Flow:||0|
|Price / Book:||1.66|
|Net Income (TTM):||$-69.07M|
|Return on Equity:||-75.76%|
|Return on Assets:||-60.91%|
22nd Century Group Earnings Forecast
Key 22nd Century Group Financial Ratios
- The Gross Profit Margin over the past 17 years for XXII is 1.88%.
- The Selling, General & Administrative Expenses for XXII have been equal to 71.68% of Gross Profit Margin.
- The Research & Development expenses have been 10.56% of Revenue.
- The Interest Expense is -0.59% of Operating Income.
- The Net Earning history of XXII is -96.28% of Total Revenues.
- Per Share Earnings over the last 17 years have been positive in 7 years.
22nd Century Group Stock Price Chart
Industry, Sector and Symbol
|Trailing P/E Ratio:||0|
|Forward P/E Ratio:||0|
XXII Technical Analysis vs Fundamental Analysis
22nd Century Group (XXII) is a Sell
Is 22nd Century Group a Buy or a Sell?
22nd Century Group stock is rated a Sell
The current 22nd Century Group [XXII] share price is $0.61. The Score for XXII is 42, which is 16% below its historic median score of 50, and infers higher risk than normal.