Wheaton Precious Metals 10K Form
Wheaton Precious Metals
7 Day Trial
ALL ACCESS PASS
10K form not available
Receive WPM News And Ratings
See the #1 stock for the next 7 days that we like better than WPM
WPM Financial Statistics
Sales & Book Value
|Price / Cash Flow:||29.49|
|Price / Book:||3.17|
|Net Income (TTM):||$669.13M|
|Return on Equity:||10.36%|
|Return on Assets:||10.28%|
Wheaton Precious Metals Earnings Forecast
Key Wheaton Precious Metals Financial Ratios
- The Gross Profit Margin over the past 25 years for WPM is 53.09%.
- The Selling, General & Administrative Expenses for WPM have been equal to 5.02% of Gross Profit Margin.
- The Interest Expense is 0.01% of Operating Income.
- The Net Earning history of WPM is 62.83% of Total Revenues.
- Per Share Earnings over the last 23 years have been positive in 11 years.
Wheaton Precious Metals Stock Price Chart
Industry, Sector and Symbol
|Trailing P/E Ratio:||31.81|
|Forward P/E Ratio:||34.87|
WPM Technical Analysis vs Fundamental Analysis
Wheaton Precious Metals (WPM) is a Sell
Is Wheaton Precious Metals a Buy or a Sell?
Wheaton Precious Metals stock is rated a Sell
The current Wheaton Precious Metals [WPM] share price is $47.05. The Score for WPM is 49, which is 2% below its historic median score of 50, and infers higher risk than normal.