Advanced Drainage Systems 10K Form
Advanced Drainage Systems
7 Day Trial
ALL ACCESS PASS
10K form not available
Receive WMS News And Ratings
See the #1 stock for the next 7 days that we like better than WMS
WMS Financial Statistics
Sales & Book Value
|Price / Cash Flow:||12.1|
|Price / Book:||6.23|
|Net Income (TTM):||$467.5M|
|Return on Equity:||45.28%|
|Return on Assets:||16%|
Advanced Drainage Systems Earnings Forecast
Key Advanced Drainage Systems Financial Ratios
- The Gross Profit Margin over the past 19 years for WMS is 28.90%.
- The Selling, General & Administrative Expenses for WMS have been equal to 11.59% of Gross Profit Margin.
- The Research & Development expenses have been 0.00% of Revenue.
- The Interest Expense is 12.37% of Operating Income.
- The Net Earning history of WMS is 9.80% of Total Revenues.
- Per Share Earnings over the last 19 years have been positive in 13 years.
Advanced Drainage Systems Stock Price Chart
Industry, Sector and Symbol
|Industry:||Building Products & Equipment|
|Trailing P/E Ratio:||26.73|
|Forward P/E Ratio:||13.51|
WMS Technical Analysis vs Fundamental Analysis
Advanced Drainage Systems (WMS) is a Sell
Is Advanced Drainage Systems a Buy or a Sell?
Advanced Drainage Systems stock is rated a Sell
The current Advanced Drainage Systems [WMS] share price is $84.21. The Score for WMS is 42, which is 16% below its historic median score of 50, and infers higher risk than normal.