7 Day Trial
ALL ACCESS PASS
Receive WDAY News And Ratings
See the #1 stock for the next 7 days that we like better than WDAY
WDAY Financial Statistics
Sales & Book Value
|Price / Cash Flow:||39.03|
|Price / Book:||8.83|
|Net Income (TTM):||$-314.31M|
|Return on Equity:||-6.53%|
|Return on Assets:||-2.69%|
Workday Earnings Forecast
Key Workday Financial Ratios
- The Gross Profit Margin over the past 13 years for WDAY is 72.21%.
- The Selling, General & Administrative Expenses for WDAY have been equal to 37.91% of Gross Profit Margin.
- The Research & Development expenses have been 36.57% of Revenue.
- The Interest Expense is 56.52% of Operating Income.
- The Net Earning history of WDAY is 0.57% of Total Revenues.
- Per Share Earnings over the last 13 years have been positive in 4 years.
Workday Stock Price Chart
Industry, Sector and Symbol
|Industry:||Software - Application|
|Trailing P/E Ratio:||1548.75|
|Forward P/E Ratio:||31.8|