7 Day Trial
ALL ACCESS PASS
Receive VRSN News And Ratings
See the #1 stock for the next 7 days that we like better than VRSN
VRSN Financial Statistics
Sales & Book Value
|Price / Cash Flow:||30.26|
|Price / Book:||0|
|Net Income (TTM):||$824.43M|
|Return on Equity:||0%|
|Return on Assets:||44.43%|
VeriSign Earnings Forecast
Key VeriSign Financial Ratios
- The Gross Profit Margin over the past 25 years for VRSN is 85.54%.
- The Selling, General & Administrative Expenses for VRSN have been equal to 14.18% of Gross Profit Margin.
- The Research & Development expenses have been 6.07% of Revenue.
- The Interest Expense is 10.61% of Operating Income.
- The Net Earning history of VRSN is 59.12% of Total Revenues.
- Per Share Earnings over the last 25 years have been positive in 16 years.
VeriSign Stock Price Chart
Industry, Sector and Symbol
|Industry:||Software - Infrastructure|
|Trailing P/E Ratio:||31.12|
|Forward P/E Ratio:||25.72|