Vulcan Materials 10K Form
7 Day Trial
ALL ACCESS PASS
10K form not available
Receive VMC News And Ratings
See the #1 stock for the next 7 days that we like better than VMC
VMC Financial Statistics
Sales & Book Value
|Price / Cash Flow:||41.45|
|Price / Book:||3.19|
|Net Income (TTM):||$575.6M|
|Return on Equity:||8.56%|
|Return on Assets:||4.08%|
Vulcan Materials Earnings Forecast
Key Vulcan Materials Financial Ratios
- The Gross Profit Margin over the past 39 years for VMC is 21.29%.
- The Selling, General & Administrative Expenses for VMC have been equal to 7.04% of Gross Profit Margin.
- The Research & Development expenses have been 0.00% of Revenue.
- The Interest Expense is 29.40% of Operating Income.
- The Net Earning history of VMC is 7.87% of Total Revenues.
- Per Share Earnings over the last 39 years have been positive in 24 years.
Vulcan Materials Stock Price Chart
Industry, Sector and Symbol
|Trailing P/E Ratio:||38.56|
|Forward P/E Ratio:||23.19|
VMC Technical Analysis vs Fundamental Analysis
Vulcan Materials (VMC) is a Sell
Is Vulcan Materials a Buy or a Sell?
Vulcan Materials stock is rated a Sell
The current Vulcan Materials [VMC] share price is $166.20. The Score for VMC is 41, which is 18% below its historic median score of 50, and infers higher risk than normal.