Vipshop Holdings 10K Form
7 Day Trial
ALL ACCESS PASS
10K form not available
Receive VIPS News And Ratings
See the #1 stock for the next 7 days that we like better than VIPS
VIPS Financial Statistics
Sales & Book Value
|Price / Cash Flow:||0|
|Price / Book:||1.87|
|Net Income (TTM):||$926.65M|
|Return on Equity:||18.91%|
|Return on Assets:||10.22%|
Vipshop Holdings Earnings Forecast
Key Vipshop Holdings Financial Ratios
- The Gross Profit Margin over the past 14 years for VIPS is 20.96%.
- The Selling, General & Administrative Expenses for VIPS have been equal to 7.07% of Gross Profit Margin.
- The Research & Development expenses have been 1.69% of Revenue.
- The Interest Expense is 0.38% of Operating Income.
- The Net Earning history of VIPS is 6.11% of Total Revenues.
- Per Share Earnings over the last 14 years have been positive in 8 years.
Vipshop Holdings Stock Price Chart
Industry, Sector and Symbol
|Trailing P/E Ratio:||10.37|
|Forward P/E Ratio:||0|
VIPS Technical Analysis vs Fundamental Analysis
Vipshop Holdings (VIPS) is a Buy
Is Vipshop Holdings a Buy or a Sell?
Vipshop Holdings stock is rated a Buy
The current Vipshop Holdings [VIPS] share price is $15.18. The Score for VIPS is 64, which is 28% above its historic median score of 50, and infers lower risk than normal.