Urban Outfitters 10K Form
7 Day Trial
ALL ACCESS PASS
|2020-12-10||10Q||URBN/Urban Outfitters Quarterly|
|2020-09-09||10Q||URBN/Urban Outfitters Quarterly|
|2020-06-29||10Q||URBN/Urban Outfitters Quarterly|
|2020-03-31||10K||URBN/Urban Outfitters Annual|
|2019-12-10||10Q||URBN/Urban Outfitters Quarterly|
|2019-09-09||10Q||URBN/Urban Outfitters Quarterly|
Receive URBN News And Ratings
See the #1 stock for the next 7 days that we like better than URBN
URBN Financial Statistics
Sales & Book Value
|Price / Cash Flow:||30.72|
|Price / Book:||1.64|
|Net Income (TTM):||$180.98M|
|Return on Equity:||10.3%|
|Return on Assets:||4.89%|
Urban Outfitters Earnings Forecast
Key Urban Outfitters Financial Ratios
- The Gross Profit Margin over the past 30 years for URBN is 29.76%.
- The Selling, General & Administrative Expenses for URBN have been equal to 25.04% of Gross Profit Margin.
- The Research & Development expenses have been 0.00% of Revenue.
- The Interest Expense is 0.83% of Operating Income.
- The Net Earning history of URBN is 3.33% of Total Revenues.
- Per Share Earnings over the last 30 years have been positive in 20 years.
Urban Outfitters Stock Price Chart
Industry, Sector and Symbol
|Trailing P/E Ratio:||19.29|
|Forward P/E Ratio:||11.31|
URBN Technical Analysis vs Fundamental Analysis
Urban Outfitters (URBN) is a Buy
Is Urban Outfitters a Buy or a Sell?
Urban Outfitters stock is rated a Buy
The current Urban Outfitters [URBN] share price is $32.80. The Score for URBN is 63, which is 26% above its historic median score of 50, and infers lower risk than normal.