United Parcel Service 10K Form
United Parcel Service
7 Day Trial
ALL ACCESS PASS
|2020-08-04||10Q||UPS/United Parcel Service Quarterly|
|2020-05-08||10Q||UPS/United Parcel Service Quarterly|
|2020-02-20||10K||UPS/United Parcel Service Annual|
|2019-10-29||10Q||UPS/United Parcel Service Quarterly|
|2019-07-30||10Q||UPS/United Parcel Service Quarterly|
|2019-04-30||10Q||UPS/United Parcel Service Quarterly|
Receive UPS News And Ratings
See the #1 stock for the next 7 days that we like better than UPS
UPS Financial Statistics
Sales & Book Value
|Price / Cash Flow:||17.5|
|Price / Book:||8.11|
|Net Income (TTM):||$11.55B|
|Return on Equity:||69.81%|
|Return on Assets:||16.48%|
United Parcel Service Earnings Forecast
Key United Parcel Service Financial Ratios
- The Gross Profit Margin over the past 25 years for UPS is 21.29%.
- The Selling, General & Administrative Expenses for UPS have been equal to 0.00% of Gross Profit Margin.
- The Research & Development expenses have been 0.00% of Revenue.
- The Interest Expense is 6.10% of Operating Income.
- The Net Earning history of UPS is 11.51% of Total Revenues.
- Per Share Earnings over the last 25 years have been positive in 12 years.
United Parcel Service Stock Price Chart
Industry, Sector and Symbol
|Industry:||Integrated Freight & Logistics|
|Trailing P/E Ratio:||14.15|
|Forward P/E Ratio:||15.19|
UPS Technical Analysis vs Fundamental Analysis
United Parcel Service (UPS) is a Buy
Is United Parcel Service a Buy or a Sell?
United Parcel Service stock is rated a Buy
The current United Parcel Service [UPS] share price is $186.79. The Score for UPS is 58, which is 16% above its historic median score of 50, and infers lower risk than normal.