7 Day Trial
ALL ACCESS PASS
10K form not available
Receive UBER News And Ratings
See the #1 stock for the next 7 days that we like better than UBER
UBER Financial Statistics
Sales & Book Value
|Price / Cash Flow:||51.27|
|Price / Book:||12.61|
|Net Income (TTM):||$1.05B|
|Return on Equity:||13.46%|
|Return on Assets:||3.18%|
Uber Technologies Earnings Forecast
Key Uber Technologies Financial Ratios
- The Gross Profit Margin over the past 7 years for UBER is 38.33%.
- The Selling, General & Administrative Expenses for UBER have been equal to 24.76% of Gross Profit Margin.
- The Research & Development expenses have been 8.78% of Revenue.
- The Interest Expense is -6.18% of Operating Income.
- The Net Earning history of UBER is -28.68% of Total Revenues.
- Per Share Earnings over the last 7 years have been positive in 3 years.
Uber Technologies Stock Price Chart
Industry, Sector and Symbol
|Industry:||Software - Application|
|Trailing P/E Ratio:||0|
|Forward P/E Ratio:||29.59|