Under Armour 10K Form
7 Day Trial
ALL ACCESS PASS
10K form not available
Receive UA News And Ratings
See the #1 stock for the next 7 days that we like better than UA
UA Financial Statistics
Sales & Book Value
|Price / Cash Flow:||0|
|Price / Book:||1.94|
|Net Income (TTM):||$156.61M|
|Return on Equity:||8.52%|
|Return on Assets:||3.31%|
Under Armour Earnings Forecast
Key Under Armour Financial Ratios
- The Gross Profit Margin over the past 21 years for UA is 50.35%.
- The Selling, General & Administrative Expenses for UA have been equal to 41.08% of Gross Profit Margin.
- The Research & Development expenses have been 0.00% of Revenue.
- The Interest Expense is -8.61% of Operating Income.
- The Net Earning history of UA is 6.34% of Total Revenues.
- Per Share Earnings over the last 21 years have been positive in 14 years.
Under Armour Stock Price Chart
Industry, Sector and Symbol
|Trailing P/E Ratio:||10.39|
|Forward P/E Ratio:||0|
UA Technical Analysis vs Fundamental Analysis
Under Armour (UA) is a Sell
Is Under Armour a Buy or a Sell?
Under Armour stock is rated a Sell
The current Under Armour [UA] share price is $8.00. The Score for UA is 48, which is 4% below its historic median score of 50, and infers higher risk than normal.