Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing 10K Form
Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing
7 Day Trial
ALL ACCESS PASS
10K form not available
Receive TSM News And Ratings
See the #1 stock for the next 7 days that we like better than TSM
TSM Financial Statistics
Sales & Book Value
|Price / Cash Flow:||31.11|
|Price / Book:||5.02|
|Net Income (TTM):||$32.82B|
|Return on Equity:||36.66%|
|Return on Assets:||21.57%|
Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Earnings Forecast
Key Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Financial Ratios
- The Gross Profit Margin over the past 26 years for TSM is 59.56%.
- The Selling, General & Administrative Expenses for TSM have been equal to 2.80% of Gross Profit Margin.
- The Research & Development expenses have been 7.21% of Revenue.
- The Interest Expense is 1.18% of Operating Income.
- The Net Earning history of TSM is 43.86% of Total Revenues.
- Per Share Earnings over the last 26 years have been positive in 16 years.
Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Stock Price Chart
Industry, Sector and Symbol
|Trailing P/E Ratio:||15.21|
|Forward P/E Ratio:||15.51|
TSM Technical Analysis vs Fundamental Analysis
Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing (TSM) is a Sell
Is Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing a Buy or a Sell?
Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing stock is rated a Sell
The current Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing [TSM] share price is $98.05. The Score for TSM is 47, which is 6% below its historic median score of 50, and infers higher risk than normal.