7 Day Trial
ALL ACCESS PASS
Receive TNET News And Ratings
See the #1 stock for the next 7 days that we like better than TNET
TNET Financial Statistics
Sales & Book Value
|Price / Cash Flow:||18.66|
|Price / Book:||579.53|
|Net Income (TTM):||$356M|
|Return on Equity:||52.65%|
|Return on Assets:||10.78%|
Trinet Group Earnings Forecast
Key Trinet Group Financial Ratios
- The Gross Profit Margin over the past 12 years for TNET is 22.91%.
- The Selling, General & Administrative Expenses for TNET have been equal to 9.89% of Gross Profit Margin.
- The Research & Development expenses have been 1.49% of Revenue.
- The Interest Expense is 10.99% of Operating Income.
- The Net Earning history of TNET is 7.27% of Total Revenues.
- Per Share Earnings over the last 12 years have been positive in 10 years.
Trinet Group Stock Price Chart
Industry, Sector and Symbol
|Industry:||Staffing & Employment Services|
|Trailing P/E Ratio:||20.45|
|Forward P/E Ratio:||16.49|