7 Day Trial
ALL ACCESS PASS
Receive THO News And Ratings
See the #1 stock for the next 7 days that we like better than THO
THO Financial Statistics
Sales & Book Value
|Price / Cash Flow:||6.96|
|Price / Book:||1.34|
|Net Income (TTM):||$374.27M|
|Return on Equity:||9.91%|
|Return on Assets:||5.08%|
Thor Industries Earnings Forecast
Key Thor Industries Financial Ratios
- The Gross Profit Margin over the past 40 years for THO is 14.35%.
- The Selling, General & Administrative Expenses for THO have been equal to 7.82% of Gross Profit Margin.
- The Research & Development expenses have been 0.00% of Revenue.
- The Interest Expense is 26.04% of Operating Income.
- The Net Earning history of THO is 3.37% of Total Revenues.
- Per Share Earnings over the last 40 years have been positive in 27 years.
Thor Industries Stock Price Chart
Industry, Sector and Symbol
|Trailing P/E Ratio:||14.39|
|Forward P/E Ratio:||11.35|